United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Professor#2

4 posters

Go down

The Professor#2 Empty The Professor#2

Post by LiamPierce Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 am

1. Account Name: UnstabledLiamPierce

2. List your account link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=UnstabledLiamPierce

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I heard it from my friends, then i was trying to find a USF member to get the discord link, luckily i found someone.
4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
[USF-Army]M-Sgt. Lamb sauce[CDF]

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Because i saw greatness in this clan, it's strong and friendly. The members are very nice too.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm not the very best player in the world, i can admit that, but i know how to play and collaborate with most players in the game.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: Matured, Helpful, and disciplined

8. How many Kills do you have: 2 763  

9. How many deaths do you have: 3 201 ( Like i said, i'm not the best pb2 player in the world "

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: No, i have none

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 1.6

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0.86 Latest : 0.7

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: You should accept me because i can serve loyalty in this clan and you will never doubt me. I will do everything I can to be part of this community and i will follow all rules as possible.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will recruit and keep the clan alive, i will never betray everyone.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: I'm kind of good at rifles and close ranges, like warfare kind of style. I'm also good at snipers but not that much, But my biggest fear is swords.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: IIA ( Indigonean imperial army ) I've served iia for almost 3 years now, I finished off as one of the leaders and high ranks in the clan. I've taken part on wars on it too. I've served them well.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: I left twice now, The first reason is because it was dying, after i left i tried joining on USF for the first time, and then they asked for my help so I cancelled my application. So the second reason is because after i served IIA for almost 3 years, they blame me on making ANTI IIA Matches, Revan tried helping us, then at the end, everyone blamed me and accused me. Can you believe that? almost 3 years of good service then i get pulled down and get setted up? I felt very disappointed and sad, i know you wouldn't feel what i felt.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: I'd say everyday " If no school " but if i have school, i'd say 6 hours a day.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: I started in 2014 but quitted and came back in 2016, IIA was also my first EVER clan, and stayed there for quite a long time.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: No, i have none.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I wish to join the army.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: No, this is my first time.

LiamPierce
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The Professor#2 Empty Re: The Professor#2

Post by 119Warrior Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 am

This application is of a decent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 am

It looks good to me.

I have no questions either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:43 am

Nicely done. 

No questions from me as well.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:54 am

No questions from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:57 am

Voting phase has begun.

+1

Last edited by Maddox on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:57 am

+1.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:19 am

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:38 am

+1
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:39 am

+1

Application Accepted.

You have received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum