United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antari #1

+3
HDX
ThousandFields
Starscream Raptor
7 posters

Go down

Antari #1 Empty Antari #1

Post by Antari Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 pm

1. Account Name: Jackal 1445

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Jackal%201445&id=1620738

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Wazzazki linked me to the Discord server.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Wazzazki.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: So I have can help others and fight on the right team.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm not very good, but I'm not the worst. I feel like this because I don't really have the best kills and deaths, so I kind of feel like, "Eh" on the whole thing.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: Energetic, strange, out-there.

8. How many Kills do you have: 206

9. How many deaths do you have: 429

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 0.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0.48, 0.69

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: Well, I'm a useful human shield. I can also be a useful asset in being an expendable soldier or an acceptable loss, as I don't give a shit if I'm getting hurt as long as I'm being useful. If I'm not being either of those, I can be a strategist if needed, or a replacement for something. I'm also up for any mission as long as it's in my range of capabilities.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can be a beacon of inspiration from time to time (I assume), and a tower to carry the rest of the team in times of need. Hopefully I can help people get through things, whether it be having to get a heal on PB2 or some issue that they might express on the chat.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: Aggressive mostly, passive if I'm not feeling *so* energetic.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Novacorp, C.E.L.L/TNGR.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: I didn't agree with what was happening to C.E.L.L/TNGR, so I got out. I left Novacorp to make room for USF.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: Hopefully pretty often. On the weeks I'll be on at around maybe 2:50. On weekends the time I join the chat is pretty weird, but I can say that it'll probably be at 10:00 or 11:43.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: Since 2012.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: mr fish 2533. All lowerspace letters or whatever they're called.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: USF Army.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: Yes I have. I was forced to leave for bad behavior.
Anonymous
Antari

Back to top Go down

Antari #1 Empty Re: Antari #1

Post by Starscream Raptor Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Almost everything look good for me. Apparently, it seems that most of the applicants have some difficulties to understand the question 15: Your playing styles are fine. However, we would like to know what kind of weapons are you experienced in. Example: Snipers, Rays, Rockets, Rails, etc. Concerning the rest, I do not have anything to say.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThousandFields Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:53 pm

This application is better than most. For the "human shield", we do not need to sacrifice anybody for anything. The 3 reasons are more than 3 sentences, so that is good. But, I didn't see the 3 reasons that you listed when I first read over it, I had to read over it a few times. Other than that, this is a fine application.
ThousandFields
ThousandFields
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:03 pm

No. You caused so many issues back when you were in USF. I don't think many remember your name. But you were such a pain to deal with. Bad behavior is an oversimplification of severe homophobia against another member.
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:27 am

Voting Phase is now initialized!
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 am

Alright I’ll just get straight to the point here: hell no.I’ve dealt with you far too many times in the past with far too many chances. What guarantee can you possibly give us that you will behave when you’ve been given so Many chances already?
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:41 am

Due to your past behaviour and actions in USF, I cannot - in good conscience - approve your entry.

119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 am

I have to agree with everyone else.

Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 am

Application Denied.

The applicant has received three (3) negative votes in the Voting Phase.

The applicant does not currently have the option to submit another application.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum