United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

furiousgamer07 #1

+4
iLightNOOB
HDX
Starscream Raptor
furiousgamer07
8 posters

Go down

furiousgamer07 #1 Empty furiousgamer07 #1

Post by furiousgamer07 Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:44 pm

1. Account Name: furiousgamer07

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=furiousgamer07&id=1561502

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I have met USF players in game, and some of my friends are on USF.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Wazzasski

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: As I said, I have certain friends on USF and I would like to experience being part of a clan. Out of all the clans, USF members seem to be the most mature(there are exceptions). Furthermore, I have seen some very good players that are a part of this clan, and learning from them would be a good opportunity. Finally, USF is a very well developed clan and I believe I would enjoy the experience.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I'm not the best player out there, but I don't believe I am the worst either. I don't play approved maps too much, but when I do I usually hold my own against opponents. My overall k/d of 1.06 isn't the greatest, but I don't think it is poor. As I said, I don't play on approved maps that often so I don't have thousands of kills, but I think I have enough to prove that I am reasonably consistent. I have been playing over 2 years if you count the time I spent as a guest, so while I don't suppose I count as a veteran, I would most definitely not classify myself as a noob.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:
Loyal, Funny and Honest.

8. How many Kills do you have:

9. How many deaths do you have:

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:
0.45(I don't play that much on ranked)

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:
nada

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:
latest:0.85, overall 1.06.

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
1.I am a decent player, and I can be a solid soldier during battles. I believe my k/d is good enough to justify that, and I am willing to take up any role on the battlefield. I will also follow all orders during battle. I am a fast learner, so any mistakes I make will be instantly corrected.
2. I am loyal, and I will be willing to help any clan members out who are in need. I will also not give up on or leave the clan after one defeat or bad experience, I will stick with it. I will also be willing to help the clan in whatever way is required, whether it be battle or recruitment.
3.I am generally a reasonable and amiable person, so I if I get into USF I will act responsibly and give USF a good reputation in the gaming community with my interactions online.
14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
I will be a good soldier, follow orders, and do anything the clan needs me to do.
15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:
Give me a gun and I'll do the job. I'm not the greatest with rockets or rails but any rifle, shotgun I can get the job done. My playing styles depend on the playing styles of those I play against. I like to adapt to my enemies, if my enemy is camping I'll use grenades more and attack with an automatic, if my enemy is charging with a shotgun I'll pick him off with a sniper.
16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
Nope
17. Explain why did you leave these clans:
Never joined any
18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:
Honestly depends on my schoolwork and soccer, around 1-2 hours minimum.
19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
2 years
20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:
no
21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
I need more information on this question, not sure what the different divisions are.
22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: No

furiousgamer07
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

furiousgamer07 #1 Empty Re: furiousgamer07 #1

Post by Starscream Raptor Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 pm

From my eyes and my analytical mind, all the questions seem to be adequately and honestly answered. Everything looks good for me. I have nothing to say on this application.

Last edited by Starscream Raptor on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 pm

I have a question. Everybody is friendly and nice in their application, but are you prideful at all? If someone questioned your dignity and self worth as a USF member, are you one to strike back and rebut?
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by furiousgamer07 Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:06 pm

It all depends on what the other person says. I have said that I am amiable and reasonable, and it is not reasonable to allow myself to be treated as a doormat. When I respond to someone who is insulting me, I usually do so in a calm manner. For example, if someone who has a lower k/d on the map rages at me after I kill them and call me bad at PB2, I simply tell them to hold tab and look at the score. I always make sure to not be the aggressor in any situation. However, I am only human, and I will admit I have lost my cool in a couple of situations. If racial slurs are used against me or others, I will at times lose my cool. If somebody insults me, I usually come up with a witty or funny comeback. If someone insults USF, I will also come up with a witty or funny comeback. I will not go into brainless "raging" swearing episodes that some people go into on pb2.

furiousgamer07
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:29 am

Last day for questioning! @Moderators @Administrators @Trial Moderators
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:19 am

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:22 am

This application is of a decent quality.

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:24 am

I approve. +1 I can vouch for furiousgamer
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:32 am

+1, looks good to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 am

+1
Angel
Angel
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:51 am

+1
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:52 am

Application Accepted. You have Received 5 Positive Votes. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum