wreak #1

Go down

wreak #1

Post by wreak on December 25th 2017, 1:53 pm

1. Wreak

2. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=wreak&id=1252855

3. Wazzasski Interested me into this clan

4. Wazzasski's

5. Members in this clan do some promising in this clan, and to visit/join active clan with effective forms of communication is a must for my idea of a perfect clan to join. I would also like to advertise one of my base maps http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?s=9&a=&m=wreak-base&id=748585

6. I really don't care about KDR all that much, my KDR is only 1.38. If I focus on my KDR now, it could definitely be higher.

7. Discipline, control, experianced

8. 555 kills

9. 402 deaths

10. 0.42 player predicted points

11. 20.98 (I focus on mapmaking more)

12. I have a strong understand of how the game works, making serveral published and unpublished projects allowed me to figure out how the game works, what I can and can't do. Since I can still stay active for about 1 or 2 years left, you can still recruit me in my prime. Lastly, I had been in serveral clans that no hostility against this clan.

13. I can benefit the clan by experience and map making. I have a good interest in map making and would like to expand upon it.

14. I prefer mid range fighting, sometimes mid-long range fighting. (which is barely offscreen)

15. I have been in BOA, GSA, BoZ, F8TAL and serveral other small time clans (they have no correlation to any major clans).

16. I either left these clans because they became inactive or they simply moved on from pb2.

17. Around 4+ years

18. I do not have any alternative accounts that are not wiped from the database crash

19. I do not wish to become any special branch. (If it is required to join one, I wish to choose army)

20. I have never been in USF before.
wreak

Back to top Go down

Re: wreak #1

Post by Guest on December 25th 2017, 3:25 pm

Well, pretty decent.
No questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 25th 2017, 3:32 pm

This application seems confusing to me now

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor on December 25th 2017, 3:51 pm

Well, first : I am sorry, but I have some difficulties to finding my way concerning the order of the questions that goes with your answers. Make sure to put the questions linked with your answers, because people will have difficulties to find their way, if it is not fixed. If he questions are there, wih the answers linked with them, it will be easier to find our way through the application.

Secondly : You forgot 2 questions. There is in total 22 questions, and I see 20 questions.

I think the answers, and the order of the questions, are a little mixed in this application, which is a little problem for the ones who read it.

In conclusion, I've explained what I think about this application, and I honestly suggest, on my opinion, that you have to apply a second time, in 3 days.

That's all I have as comments.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Recuitment reply

Post by wreak on December 25th 2017, 5:44 pm

No problem, I'll try a second application in december 28 with the correct order in place.
wreak

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor on December 25th 2017, 8:22 pm

I suggest you to wait before applying a second time. If you want to apply again, you will have to wait until the current Application is Voided. Only then, 3 days after the first one is Voided, you can make a new Application.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB on December 25th 2017, 8:59 pm

Application Voided. 2 Questions aren't Answered. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.

CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

View user profile http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Civil%20Security%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum