Plazma Blade 2.0 #1

Go down

Plazma Blade 2.0 #1

Post by plazma blade 2.0 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:32 pm

1. Account Name: plazma blade 2, the topic is that i thought the name sounded cool when i thought of it but now sound more like a plazma burst 2 ripoff but i still like the name

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=plazma%20blade%202

3. How did you find out about [USF]: wanted to join a clan and i felt that the USF was the place for me

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: [USF-Airforce]2nd Lt.Wazzasski [S.R.T Zeta]

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: so me and my fellow marines could join together and pring peace to plazma burst 2

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: watch me in saw or slow motion sword matches

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: mishtivieus, edgy, and strange

8. How many Kills do you have: 100

9. How many deaths do you have: 214

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.09

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: not that i know of

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0.37

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: if someone need to leave and you dont want to kick them i can start drama revolting around them and to the point that they leave, if your training recruits so they can be good at avoiding traps and melee combat you should invite me, if you need a distraction in a slow motion match i can be the distraction

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: recruit member and help it grow

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: slow motions im very good at

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: no

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: never been in one

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: atleast twice a weak

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: more than 3 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: no

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: never left ot been in it
plazma blade 2.0

Back to top Go down

Re: Plazma Blade 2.0 #1

Post by - on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:02 pm

This application is a bit weird from my eyes. There is some aspects that are in need to be reviewed.

In first, you truly misspelled "mischievous", at the question 7. And I really doubts that being mischievous, edgy and strange are personality traits that can help you, here.

Next is : Question 15 : Are you only good at slow motion maps? What weapons or kinds of weapons are you good at? Or do you have particular skills concerning glitch, selfboost or else?

The third point : I truly do not think that "starting drama", as you mentioned in the question 13, would be the best action to take in consideration.

The perplexity is taking over me concerning this application, and I honestly have no idea if you have to apply once again, or not.

This is everything I have to say, for the moment.
-
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 pm

This application is of a subpar quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.

- Karl Marx
119Warrior
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fives on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Question 7 isn't very promising as mischievous, edgy and strange doesn't really help personality wise especially in USF and PB2. Question 15 barely relates to the question. You need to talk about what weapons you're good and bad at, what kind of play style you do (example aggressive, passive, etc.). Question 13 doesn't feel valid, as causing drama causes bad reputation to yourself, the playerbase, and USF. The distraction part on question 13 isn't really a reason either, as anyone can be a distraction for any game, you just need the "skills" for it. I completely recommend voiding this application so he can redo it again as it doesn't feel complete and it's not.

Look around! We're one and the same; same heart, same blood. Your training is in your blood. And my blood's boiling for a fight!                                                                               

--Fives
Fives
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Application Voided. Not Answering Questions from Others. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.

CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

View user profile http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Civil%20Security%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down