United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starscream #1

3 posters

Go down

Starscream #1 Empty Starscream #1

Post by Starscream Raptor Mon May 01, 2017 7:18 pm

1. Account Name: Starscream

2. List your account link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lockheed%20Martin%20F22%20Starscream

3. How did you find out about [USF]: In PB2, someone told me that USF was one of the biggest and the best gaming clan.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Tejas

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Because I want to join a clan that can help me to advance and make me better.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: In general, I'm skilled in most of the skills in PB2, except some of them, like rails and glitch...but I can say that in general I'm good enough. I'm experienced in (examples) snipers, rays, rockets...oh and selfboost, and precision, even if I didn't complete the campaign...Well basically, I have enough skills in PB2. My skills are already prooved by some 1v1 with most of the PB2 players in USF.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: Loyal, courageous, alert.

8. How many Kills do you have: 1840 kills

9. How many deaths do you have: 1816 deaths

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.50 ... well yeah...quite low...

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: No, I don't have any Level Developper Points...

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 1.22

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: 1-Because I'm the kind of person that is very perseverant and loyal. 2-I obey without hesitation and I can understand quickly a situation. I'm do my work thoroughly, checking every detail. 3- I respect my superiors, and I can ( in general ) lead a group. I am willing to serve every member of a clan because I am open to others.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Recruit people with a good common sence, friendly and obedient, help each member of my clan.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: As I said previously, I'm good in Snipers, Rays, Selfboost, almost everything except rails and glitch. But I'm working on it Wink. Oh and I don't forget precision, speed and agility. Snipers is my biggest force.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Nope.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: If I didn't join any clan, I could not leave them Wink

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: Almost always, yep.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: Since 2013 or longer.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: No, I don't have an alternative account.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: No
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Starscream #1 Empty Re: Starscream #1

Post by Iridium Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 pm

You have to choose which division you want for 21.
Iridium
Iridium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Iridium wrote:You have to choose which division you want for 21.

Lol, It's kinda funny how you don't know most members in the chat Monster, that's Martin. He's a MS in the Airforce. Low Ranking.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon May 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Topic Locked. I don't know if I should be mad or happy. But I guess it's nice to have an example application of how one should look. Though you didn't answer #21 properly. Still, thanks I guess.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down