SoilderIV #1

Go down

SoilderIV #1

Post by SoilderI on January 14th 2018, 12:35 am

1. Account Name: SoilderIV (Sorry i didn't know how to spell Soldier currently don't judge please.)

2. List your account link:

3. How did you find out about [USF]: A friend told me about the group so I got curious and here I am.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Koala123444

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Because I wanna be a known person in pb2 In a good way, Ya know?

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: ..Well I would say I'm pretty good for a starter, Having 213 kills is pretty good right?

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: Cheerful, Balanced, Respectful

8. How many Kills do you have: 213.

9. How many deaths do you have: 288.

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0.74  

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: The U.S.F  should accept me because why not have another member and the more the better. The second reason is I have a desire to become a better player in pb2 and finally the third reason why the U.S.F should accept me is to also help the community out.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: What i will do to benefit the clan is to find more members if needed and give off advice to other clan members of the U.S.F.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: Swift and overall balanced

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: None.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: ...

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: Most of the time pretty much.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: For a long time cant really remember how long it was though..

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: None.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I wish to be apart of the Army so i can be better at maneuvering myself around and become better with rifles.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: First time being in the U.S.F hopefully I get accepted!
SoilderI

Back to top Go down

Re: SoilderIV #1

Post by Guest on January 14th 2018, 2:33 am

you didn't answer question 2, 10, and 11. Please answer the questions, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor on January 14th 2018, 7:50 am

3 questions aren't answered, and we request 3 sentences at the question 13. All the question must be answered, so it can increase the ease of accepting you. Also, we are asking you to specify your answer to the Question 15. This one is too general. What weapons are you skilled at? Do you have any skills concerning Saw maps, like glitch, seelfboost or else? Please put more precision next time.

The Applicant has to edit his Application, and put adequate answers to non-answered questions and add more precision to them.

That's all I have to say. No other comments or questions for the Applicant.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX on January 14th 2018, 7:51 am

"Having 213 kills is pretty good right?...How many deaths do you have: 288."

You realize from this alone, you have will die 1.351 times for every 1 kill you get.

HDX
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB on January 14th 2018, 10:48 am

Application Voided. Lack of Detail and Questions that aren't Answered. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.

CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

View user profile http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Civil%20Security%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum