Thunder34 #1

Go down

Thunder34 #1

Post by Thunder34 on January 15th 2018, 4:04 am

1. Account Name:Thunder34

2. List your account link:renda.matthew66@yahoo.com

3. How did you find out about [USF]:I have seen several recruiting matches and eventually decided to join one to see if maybe i should join a clan.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: [USF-501st] Lt. Diamonder [CDF division]

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I was already interested in joining a clan and I saw the recruitment for USF and decided to see if I could join.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I am not a noob but not an expert either I know what I am doing and I get kills but I think I still need improvement.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: Loyal, Disciplined, Hard working,

8. How many Kills do you have: 415

9. How many deaths do you have:648

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:No, and No

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:No

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: overall:0.64 latest:1.14

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:I can go out and do recruitments and bring new people in I can communicate well with others, I can fight and help in online matches if you think I am ready, and I can train others if you allow me to.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:I think I could be useful for adding new people to the USF ranks I can help recruit and train.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:Be defensive when under heavy attack then attack when you can then dig in and hold out till another opening for attack comes. I wait until the enemy makes a mistake then I exploit it.
I can use most of the weaponry available to me in the field I can use assault rifles and sniper rifles pistols, etc. I mostly use a assault rifle and sniper method, coving teammates and picking people off.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: No I have not

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: Usually every weekend I have school so some weekends I will be doing work or studying. I will tell someone if I will not be on for an extended period of time.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 3 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:No

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I wish to be in the Army

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: No

Thunder34
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunder34 #1

Post by Revan on January 15th 2018, 9:47 am

Question 2 is asking for your pb2 account link, NOT an email. Also question 17, you could have simply put “N/A” rather than leaving it blank
Revan
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX on January 15th 2018, 11:13 am

I appreciate the email, but we require a URL to your account.

ie. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Depart

HDX
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor on January 15th 2018, 3:27 pm

This Application looks overall of a decent quality, except the previous comments of my colleagues above.

No questions for the Applicant.

Knights! The gift of freedom is yours by right. But the home we seek resides not in some distant land. It's in us! And in our actions on this day! If this be our destiny, then so be it. But let history remember that as free men, we chose to make it so.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB on January 18th 2018, 4:15 am

Application Voided. Not Answering Questions from Others. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.

CSB
Forum Member

View user profile http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Civil%20Security%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum