WolfBoy1137 #2

Go down

WolfBoy1137 #2

Post by WolfBoy1137 on January 16th 2018, 6:00 pm

1. Account Name: WolfBoy1137

2. List your account link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=WolfBoy1137&id=1082937

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I've heard about it on pb2

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: No. I WAS recruited by raevani (R3KT RAY), but I left USF and I'm rejoining.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I'm looking for a clan with competition, fun, and I want something to gain in this clan.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I am a veteran in pb2, been here for 5 years (my original account is gone so I can't show you that sorry!). I'm not a pro, but i'm not the worst.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words: Playful, Caring, HardWorking

8. How many Kills do you have: 2744

9. How many deaths do you have:2954

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: My ppp is 0.08

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:None

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: Latest: 0.89 Overall: 0.93

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: 1. I'm a good worker I am good with teamwork I can be a little immature, but when it gets down to business I can be serious. 2. I am pretty decent in warfare, snipers, rails, swords, and good at rockets and can put my skill to use at any moment in the battlefield. Anyone can be good, even someone like me, with hard work and effort. 3. I can be a good friend, anyone in need of help or so, I can do what I can to help. If I can't help, I will support whatever you're doing at any time.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will help as many others are build USF to be greater than it's past, even bigger, stronger, hopefully more mature, and I plan to mature with it.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: Baitful, make you fall into a trap, and loose, kinda funny looking, but effective. My skills are I can fly, selfboost, tank, etc.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: KOA, BladeBane, USF, GMM.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: I wanted to join USF as because I believe this clan can help me as a person, I left because they no longer needed me, I didn't do my part, if not well enough.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: 24/7 except for school

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: about 5 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: No.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: I left because I lacked empathy, I ruined a clan's plan and I realized I didn't belong at that clan for the moment, I needed to mature, and not mess up other people's plans, I didn't have empathy, now I have it, now I think I am ready to take my place once again in USF.

Last edited by WolfBoy1137 on January 19th 2018, 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

WolfBoy1137
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WolfBoy1137 #2

Post by Starscream Raptor on January 16th 2018, 7:22 pm

It's not really because we did no longer wanted you, as you mentioned. It's because you felt like being rejected that you left.

Your answer to the Question #15 is alright, concerning your playing styles. The only little default is that you forgot to precise the weapons you are skilled with, as you said in your answer of the Question #13. However, I honestly don't think it's a serious problem. And, please note that "cocky", mentioned in your answer to the Question #7, is not a personality trait that is welcomed in USF, except you meant something else than that. I hope you are aware of it.

I remember that I've seen you leave soon after getting a demotion. Sorry if it may may disturb you, but leaving after receiving a demotion is not really a wise idea, according to my point of view.

I see, other than what I've precised, that the other questions seem to be answered with honesty. If you get accepted, I am highly counting on you to be more careful with your behavior. And, don't forget that the High Command and the High Ranks are here to support you, and we will make sure you are feeling comfortable among our community.

That's all I have to say for now.

Knights! The gift of freedom is yours by right. But the home we seek resides not in some distant land. It's in us! And in our actions on this day! If this be our destiny, then so be it. But let history remember that as free men, we chose to make it so.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-tic on January 18th 2018, 6:59 pm

It's always nice to see old members. Aside from the points Raptor made, I have no comments on this applications.

Luna-tic
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB on January 19th 2018, 6:55 pm

Can you explain how you thought "they no longer needed me" as stated in question 17?

For my own choice, has brought me here today.

~l+.:[USF]:.CF.Hunter:.+l~
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

View user profile http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfBoy1137 on January 19th 2018, 6:56 pm

When I stated "they no longer needed me" I meant that to my other clans not USF.

WolfBoy1137
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfBoy1137 on January 19th 2018, 6:58 pm

Hunter, when I said that they no longer needed me as said that referring to my other clans not USF, but when I said that I meant that my services were no longer needed, I played my part there, and it was time that I moved on and look forward from that clan. So, yeah, that's what I meant.

WolfBoy1137
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB on January 19th 2018, 7:01 pm

WolfBoy1137 wrote:Hunter, when I said that they no longer needed me as said that referring to my other clans not USF, but when I said that I meant that my services were no longer needed, I played my part there, and it was time that I moved on and look forward from that clan. So, yeah, that's what I meant.

Mm. Okay. Voting Process initialized.

iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-tic on January 19th 2018, 7:01 pm

+1

Luna-tic
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor on January 19th 2018, 7:01 pm

+1

Knights! The gift of freedom is yours by right. But the home we seek resides not in some distant land. It's in us! And in our actions on this day! If this be our destiny, then so be it. But let history remember that as free men, we chose to make it so.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB on January 19th 2018, 7:03 pm

Also, just so you know, your question number 2 is wrong. You're supposed to list your link on "View Profile" not edit profile.

+1

iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfBoy1137 on January 19th 2018, 7:04 pm

ok thank you so much

WolfBoy1137
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan on January 19th 2018, 9:51 pm

+1
Revan
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on January 20th 2018, 12:42 am

+1
Angel
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor on January 20th 2018, 6:31 am

Application Accepted.

You have recieved 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Topic Locked.

Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum