hamzie2k #1

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: hamzie2k #1

Post by Starscream Raptor on February 16th 2018, 6:31 pm

First of all, your Latest and Overall K/D ratio can't be advanced marine, which is your rank in PB2.

Second, your Question #13's answer must have 3 sentences or more, as required. Please edit your answer to this question.

Third, at Question #15, we need you to be more specific, if you are good in snipers, shotguns or whatever weapon you are skilled in.

Fourth, you did not answer the Question #21 correctly. You need to choose between the Army Faction, the Navy Faction or the Airforce Faction. There is some informations about them:

Army: This is the foundation of USF. Being the first faction ever created, making USF uniquely what it is today. Hosting members who favor fast-paced action, speed, and automatic weapons as their choice of strategy.

Navy: The second faction that was created, the navy faction was to serve intentionally as our "elite faction., which is why the Navy is the smallest. Hosting rangers, longshots, members who favor stealth, tactics, and good strategy in games.

Airforce: The airforce became the recent faction of USF. The airforce is home to our members who focus on speed and agility, wearing down the enemy, and using support to help our members, while devestating our enemies. This is our medium-sized faction.

Knights! The gift of freedom is yours by right. But the home we seek resides not in some distant land. It's in us! And in our actions on this day! If this be our destiny, then so be it. But let history remember that as free men, we chose to make it so.
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB on February 16th 2018, 6:35 pm

Applicant banned, topic locked.

I have came a long way, experienced hardships and all of the above.
I had dreams and hopes of doing the unexpected.
I cannot abide by the majority, but I will act on my own.
For my own choice, has brought me here today.

Forum Owner

View user profile http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum