United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sythical #1

4 posters

Go down

Sythical #1 Empty Sythical #1

Post by Sythical Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:08 pm

1. Account Name:Sythical

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sythical&id=1720606

3. How did you find out about [USF]:Well ive been seeing lots of members roaming around plazma burst 2 and i wanted to give it a try

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:There discord Hunter526#3783 and i do not know his PB2 profile

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:I want to train, learn new things, and get better at pb2

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:I feel very good about this game because i show positive attitude and i hope you guys can see that if you guys accept me Smile

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:Respectful,Curious,Joyful

8. How many Kills do you have: 79

9. How many deaths do you have:67

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:I have 0 player points.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:No i do not have any.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:1.18

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:You guys should accept me because i can be a great help to this community and help members when i am well notice of the clans surroundings and i will respect you guys no matter what even if what ever you say is supposed to throw me off i respect anything u give or tell me to do.  

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:Help members, Recruit players if i have time, Attend training sessions hopefully

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:I love to assault like specialized combat and stuff.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:R.A.T Clan And G.P.F

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any:I left G.P.F cause i felt like they did not need me cause when i ask questions they never respond but talk to other people always telling me to hold on. I left R.A.T clan cause i just did not like it.

18. Do you have discord? If so, list your discord name and #0000: Sythical#0238

19. Are you in our discord? Also, how often will you be online in our discord server and in-game:I will probably be on everday but on the week days i might be on around 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, or 9:00

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:On my other accounts including i think around 2-4 years

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so list them, and the link to the profile/s: Sjbest, i think SandyVanilla, and WinterSiege

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:USF-Navy

23. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:I have not been in USF before.
Anonymous
Sythical

Back to top Go down

Sythical #1 Empty Re: Sythical #1

Post by iLightNOOB Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:35 pm

I know you listed the links to your alternative accounts in my direct messages on discord, but you have to list them here too so the other moderators can view and see.

For #21.

Last edited by iLightNOOB on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm

This application is of a substandard quality.

The applicant's response to question #6 is insufficient - his/her response must include information regarding his/her level of skill and experience in Plazma Burst 2.

The applicant's response to question #13 is invalid. A valid response to question #13 must include a minimum of three complete sentences.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickace6 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Application is good only problems are what my colleague Warrior has pointed out

Quickace6
Quickace6
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fives Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Applications look alright, got no questions for the applicant.
Fives
Fives
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Sythical #1 Empty New submits

Post by Sythical Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:09 pm

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:This can be proved because of how the way i play and act in the game thats what makes me to experienced and while playing it will make me more concentrated if im not typing in the chat

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:You guys should accept me because i can be a great help to this community.I will help members when i am well notice of the clans surroundings. Another reason is that i will also respect you guys no matter what even if what ever you say is supposed to throw me off i respect anything u give or tell me to do.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? WinterSiege=http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=WinterSiege&id=1700372
SjBest=http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Sjbest&id=1631524
Anonymous
Sythical

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Applicant has left the discord chat. Application Voided, Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum