Anthony2582 #1

Go down

Anthony2582 #1

Post by Anthony2582 on April 30th 2018, 2:12 pm

1. Account Name: Anthony2582

2. List your account link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Anthony2582

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Earlier,1 year ago i was USF member and now i still remember the things in USF.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: I wasn't recruited by anyone. I asked ECC9 myself.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to join USF because i want to play with friends on PB2,also i can improve by being in a clan.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I was good experienced long time ago,but now i don't know but i can improve playing more PB2.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Friendly,Active,Funny.

8. How many kills do you have: 1951

9. How many deaths do you have: 2008

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: i have only PPP: 0.11

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: Level Developer Rank:1.47

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:Overall k/d Ratio:0.97  Latest k/d Ratio:0.86

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: You should accept me because i want to join the clan so i can get friends. By joining the clan i could improve in PB2. I would be active everyday. (When summer comes i will be even more active),I will work hard for the clan.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can hardwork for USF clan to make it better,recruit more members, helping members.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: My skills are selfboosting,waterselfboosting,parkour moves, shooting with snipers and dodging styles.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I've been only in DGK and YRN before joining USF.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I left DGK because DGK members were not respecting me and i left the clan.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Anthony2582#6438

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:Daily in discord i will be almost 3-7 hours and ingame maybe 1-3 hours.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: I played PB2 almost 3-4 years.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):I had an alternative account but i lost it and i can't access into it.

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I wish to be in Army.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: I've been banned from USF because i was multiclanning,but now i wish to appeal.
Anthony2582
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anthony2582 #1

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada on May 2nd 2018, 2:37 am

You didn't explain why you left YrN. Also can you give us just a few reasons why we should trust you after you betrayed us earlier by disobeying us, multi-clanning and further lying over it.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony2582 on May 2nd 2018, 12:40 pm

@Tejas Sony Mevada wrote:You didn't explain why you left YrN. Also can you give us just a few reasons why we should trust you after you betrayed us earlier by disobeying us, multi-clanning and further lying over it.

I left YRN because it was so inactive clan,but i guess now its not inactive. I'm trying to appeal so i can get back in USF and im sorry for the multiclanning and lying.
Anthony2582
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada on May 5th 2018, 8:27 am

Voting Phase Initiated. The application hasn't received any questions or comments for 3 days straight.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada on May 5th 2018, 8:28 am

-1. This was because you betrayed us once, and I actually see no reason why you wouldn't do it again nor why we should accept you again for disobeying a rule stated so damn clearly. I honestly don't see how we can trust your word as you even lied to us about multi-clanning.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on May 5th 2018, 10:16 am

-1. Exactly what Tejas said.

Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior on May 5th 2018, 4:18 pm

You lied and said that the clan that you were in was not even a clan, and when you were confronted about it, you continued to lie to multiple officials.

- Karl Marx
119Warrior
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior on May 5th 2018, 4:19 pm

Application Denied.

The applicant has received three (3) negative votes in the Voting Phase.

The applicant is currently not authorised to submit another application.

Topic Locked.

- Karl Marx
119Warrior
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum