United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinyt #1

+2
iLightNOOB
119Warrior
6 posters

Go down

Infinyt #1 Empty Infinyt #1

Post by Infinyt Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:25 am

1. Account Name: Infinyt

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13010984

3. How did you find out about [USF]:In game recruiter

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: General Richard

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:Because just like when your a little kid signing up to play football you soon realize that in that moment you didn't sign up to play for your self no, you signed up to play for your team as a whole.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): PvE, looting, grinding, boss hunting/killing, lvling, upgrading/improving ect

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Fort as of right now

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Diverse, Unique, passionate

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I believe that USF should accept me because I am no ordinary recruit, I am no ordinary guy, I am nor ordinary human, I am uniquely different in my own way just as I believe everyone else is. Bringing my own particular set of skills to the forefront, table for all to utilize and benefit from. "It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen." (Muhammad Ali) I'm highly ambitious, determined, and locked in to achieve, become, experience any desire, dream I set my mind to. I also believe that USF should accept me because of my experience working with and as a team, within the 8 years of me playing football that gives me a broadened mind of cohesiveness, whilst understanding and working as one unit with my teammates.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier:“If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you’ll end up not doing nothing for nobody.” ~ Malcom Bane) Look I know im only lvl 34 and with most of anyone plauing this game being a higher level than me I realize that what I have to give wont be able to meet the requirements of what everyone needs. But I know I can help at least one person at a time within any way I can whatever it may be, for example boss killing, grinding, lvling, looting, equipment, weapons, ammunition, supplies ect ect...

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:Nope

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Quite often since my classes are finally coming to an end

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: On and off, ive lost many characters but with this char id specifically say almost a month or two

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: No, I wouldn't mind at all

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Yes

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s):

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Most likely

19. Do you wish to be apart of our Army Faction, Navy Faction, or Airforce Faction in our clan: Army faction

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:No
Anonymous
Infinyt

Back to top Go down

Infinyt #1 Empty Re: Infinyt #1

Post by 119Warrior Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:53 pm

This application is of a decent quality.

I would like to note that this applicant has a very good attitude and approach to Dead Frontier and his potential membership in the United Special Forces.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 am

Voting phase initialized.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:23 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:51 pm

+1.
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 am

+1
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:35 am

+1
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Pastway Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:49 am

+1
Ian Pastway
Ian Pastway
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 am

Application Accepted.

You have received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum