Breni1111 #1

Go down

Breni1111 #1

Post by Breni on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:40 pm

1. Account Name: Breni1111

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Breni1111&id=1278229

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Got tortured in a USF recruitment

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Idk but he then became the Infinity clan leader if that helps

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: idk

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I make maps ok?

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Toxic, Shit, piss-off

8. How many kills do you have: over 7 billion (soon)

9. How many deaths do you have: 0

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.39 apparently

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:18.69

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: overall 0.7, latest 0.49

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: You probably shouldn’t. I’m shit at everything (except rainbow 6 siege). idk.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: sit around being bossy

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: making everyone else do the work for me because i cant play pb2 for shit.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: USF, USF, USF, USF, USF

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: Got kicked out a few times.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Me#5403

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Probably every day but never in pb2

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: idk about 7 years in total?

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): probably but cant remember

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce, I’m not a pussy lol

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: As i said i was shit and got kicked out.

Breni

Back to top Go down

Re: Breni1111 #1

Post by Fives on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Quite self deprecating application. I'm happy to have another old USF member join USF again. The application definitely needs more fidelity to it and more content.

I am quite happy that there's another R6 player here so we can conversation about it, when the applicant joins.

I have no questions for the applicant.

Look around! We're one and the same; same heart, same blood. Your training is in your blood. And my blood's boiling for a fight!                                                                               

--Fives
Fives
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:17 am

Right then.
5. Answer the question, Breni.
7. "Piss off" is not an adjective.
8. Very funny. Answer the question properly.
9. The same goes for this too.
13. "You probably shouldn't", yet here you are making an application.
14. I hope you realise that's not a clan benefit.
16. Only once is necessary.

Overall a poor application. Questions are rudely and incorrectly answered and I think a lot of changes have to be made for this to be up to standard.

Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Pretty bad application. You do not appear to be trying to answer the questions. Many questions have illegible or unacceptable answers, and the ones that are answered are just bad reviews on yourself which harm your chances of entry, as we want beneficial or helpful members. I would go in further detail however Crimson has already covered that.

diamonder
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Voting Phase Initiated

- Karl Marx
119Warrior
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Revan
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddox on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:05 pm

This is one of the best applications I've ever seen.
One thing I love about it is the honesty. Not only did the applicant, Breni (who by the way did a lot of things for the clan in the past years) answer all the questions, but he did it in an exceptional manner.
I especially liked the answer to question number 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16 and 22.
However, my favorite answer (and the one that made me decide to vote on this great application!) is the answer for question 13. It is extremely well thought and simply honest, on thing we should really value in our applicants.
The application is of such amazing quality that just one look to it made me cast my decision.
Therefore, my vote is an amazing -1. Can't wait to have you as one of our members!
Maddox
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Pastway on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:58 pm

You say you want to be accepted back, but yet you show this outstanding piece of shit. Sorry mate, but you can't even say you tried or changed. -1

Ian Pastway
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Pastway on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 pm

3 negative votes received, application denied. You may reapply again in 3 days if you plan on using your brains to reason instead of acting smart.

Topic locked.

Ian Pastway
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum