United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexcy #1

+2
CSB
119Warrior
6 posters

Go down

Dexcy #1 Empty Dexcy #1

Post by Dexcy Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:04 am

1. Account Name: Dexcy

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/10723664

3. How did you find out about [USF]: At first i saw a lot of members of USF at fort pastor then later on while there was a outpost attack USf clan was chatting and helping and when the attack was over general richard invited me to join the clan/

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: General richard

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: when i saw them at first they are coordinated and very friendly to everyone so i wanted to join them and also when i read that this is a fair only clan i actually liked it/

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): mostly PvE, looting and grinding and i dislike having high aggro while looting

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: i stay in fort pastor but later on ill go to secronom and stay there

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: friendly, supportive, careful

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: if i am online i accept requests from members and i usually help new members and give them equipment to survive. i also provide support in killing bosses though currently my build isnt good for crowd control but still ill help them out. every time i go on a loot run, will give some equipments and resources to the clan and also ill gladly accept to go on a loot run with other members because the more the merrier. if somebody asks if they want to go on a trip to somewhere in the map ill help them, im happy to help people in need. in short i will donate, help new members, and support other members in boss hunts and loot run and also im a quiet looter so when looting with me its usually peaceful

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: i will donate to the colony from time to time and help members to go on a loot run or kill bosses and will never abandon a teammate stuck killing a boss

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: none

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: im not always online in your timeline cause i live in Philippines(SEA) and i attend school on the morning but i go online at night but if i need to offline for awhile ill tell somebody in the clan about it

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: played this game in 2011-2013 and resumed playing the game about 2 weeks from now.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: i will donate of course and i will give some of my equipment if they really need to

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: of course i already assisted some people before i joined this clan. i gave him some advices and some equipment to survive longer in red zones even though hes lvl 24.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): Haram God but unfortunately because i made it like 3 days ago so the acc cannot be found in df profiler for now but ill send it here when it is available

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: i play pubg but not regularly cause in order for me to play i need to go a net cafe to play it

19. Do you wish to be apart of our Army Faction, Navy Faction, or Airforce Faction in our clan: i would like to be in the airforce

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: nope
Anonymous
Dexcy

Back to top Go down

Dexcy #1 Empty Re: Dexcy #1

Post by 119Warrior Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:56 pm

This application is of an excellent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:20 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:20 pm

+1.
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:00 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 am

+1
Angel
Angel
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddox Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:41 pm

+1
Maddox
Maddox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Application Accepted.

You have received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.

Topic Locked.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum