United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taffee#1

4 posters

Go down

Taffee#1 Empty Taffee#1

Post by Taffee Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:10 pm

1. Account Name: Taffee

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13022292

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Through Friends and promotion

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: Yes, I was recruited by StereotypicalBrit

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wanted to join and experience how it is in a clan, and USF seemed to be the right place for someone like me

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): PvE/Looting

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Dogg's Stockade

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Fast, Courageous, Careful

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: First of all I've been in the game long enough to perform such duties so that's a head start to be able to contribute to USF. I have knowledge upon how and what things must be done and executed, so that makes me reliable, I'm also very approachable and would do tasks at hand, making me compatible to USF. I believe USF should accept me as I'm loyal enough to stay in the game this long and the most important thing of all, without cheating or any kind of boosting. Lastly, I'd love to use this opportunity for my own advantage of being able to gain strength and reach opportunities such as reaching far territories I never got to, and use my advantages to serve.
10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: Being able to spread our name and good deeds

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: None, this would be my very first

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: at least thrice a week for at least 6 hours

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: March 2014 (4 years, 3 months)

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: Not at all

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Yes, please!

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): None in the meantime (SKILLERKILLER, Expired)

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Yes, I'm open for new things

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: No, this would be the first time
Anonymous
Taffee

Back to top Go down

Taffee#1 Empty Re: Taffee#1

Post by xxfoofyxx Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:10 pm

This application is of an extremely high quality.  Smile

I have no questions for the applicant.

Last edited by xxfoofyxx on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed "decent" to "extremely high")
xxfoofyxx
xxfoofyxx
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:41 pm

This application is of decent quality. I have no questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Voting Phrase Initialized.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:48 am

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Application Accepted due to Administrative Ability. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum