UnstabledLiamPierce #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UnstabledLiamPierce #1

Post by ToxicBlanxx on May 15th 2017, 6:02 am

1. Account Name:UnstabledLiamPierce

2. List your account link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=UnstabledLiamPierce

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I saw a server in pb2 that's recruiting new members..

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:[USF-Army]PFC.Bravo117[Ghost Squad]

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Cause I wanna improve, meet new friends and have a better relationship with other people.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm very improved, i've been here since I was there were no progress at pb2.5

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: I.. am .. UNSTOPPABLE!

8. How many Kills do you have: 2 616  

9. How many deaths do you have: 2 947  

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: I got 0 ..

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 0.73

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0.46

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I am a good member, I follow rules and do everything for the clan. I hate seeing my clan dying and I am loyal to everyone. I wish you accept me in USF!

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will make maps and recruit more players.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: I have a micro playing style which confuses enemies, more likely i'm good at warfare games in pb2 and a bit good in rockets and snipers.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I've been only into one clan, and that is IIA ..

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: I left IIA cause there's no point of staying for now, it's slowly dying and it hurts when I see it. I know IIA will rise soon but not now, best of luck for IIA soon.. ( Indigonean imperial army ) I've been in IIA for almost 2 years now. I've been loyal to the clan and i left iia with a high rank.. ( Imperial Supreme Adjunct )

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: Everyday ( except if school starts )

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: almost 4 years now, i played pb1 for a while when i was a kid. so that's why i discovered pb2

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: Eh, i had one and it was my primary one. It was ToxicPierce but i think someone stole it and change the name. UnstabledLiamPierce was only my 2nd account thats why it has alot of deaths, but now it's my primary. I barely go to ranked games.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: All. Depends what u want me to be.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: I haven't been into USF before, this question is not needed because I will NOT LEAVE USF once i join it, unless it dies permanently..

ToxicBlanxx
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UnstabledLiamPierce #1

Post by Iridium on May 15th 2017, 3:07 pm

You seem to have a good attitude and heart towards this, but your answers just are not that great. 13 needs to be 3 sentences in length, and 7 isn't a good answer. 21 is personal choice so just pick one. If you fix these answers, you would make a fine addition to the team.
Iridium
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddox on May 15th 2017, 4:06 pm

You said that you left IIA because it is slowly dying and it hurts when you see it. Does that mean you'll also leave us if we were to "slowly die"?

Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolf Hunter on May 15th 2017, 4:52 pm

Alright. So adding on to what Iridium stated. #7 means state 3 adjectival words which can describe you, not 3 words of what you are. (For example Strict, Moral, and outgoing, would be something that can describe me.) You said you were also recruited by someone, but Bravo seems to be inactive, I don't see how this is possible, can you clarify on that? I have more questions, but I want these answered first.

Adolf Hunter
Forum Owner

View user profile http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 16th 2017, 7:06 am

back to what Hunter said, Bravo as of late has rarely been active on the chat let alone online at all. and the 3 words that describe yourself, were looking for honesty and humbleness not arrogance and bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicBlanxx on May 16th 2017, 7:21 am

Q : You said that you left IIA because it is slowly dying and it hurts when you see it. Does that mean you'll also leave us if we were to "slowly die"? A : No, I left IIA because it's slowly dying, me and the coleader tried everything to revive it but still it didn't work, if USF slowly dies of course i will try my best to revive it.

ToxicBlanxx
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicBlanxx on May 16th 2017, 7:22 am

Q : Alright. So adding on to what Iridium stated. #7 means state 3 adjectival words which can describe you, not 3 words of what you are. (For example Strict, Moral, and outgoing, would be something that can describe me.) You said you were also recruited by someone, but Bravo seems to be inactive, I don't see how this is possible, can you clarify on that? I have more questions, but I want these answered first.

A : I could be described as shy, helpful, and most of all LOYAL.
A : Yes infact he gave me the link to join the discord server, i joined in his server in pb2 and i asked him to pm me in pb2 the usf discord server so i could talk to the leader.

ToxicBlanxx
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolf Hunter on May 17th 2017, 3:33 pm

Application Denied. Applicant left the chat. Also was accused of unlawful plans.

Adolf Hunter
Forum Owner

View user profile http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum