United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seabird #1

+2
Ehsan Huq
iLightNOOB
6 posters

Go down

Seabird #1 Empty Seabird #1

Post by Seabird Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:57 am

1. Account Name:
Seabird
2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page:
http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/10804264
3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I had seen guys all around from [USF] and then I heard from General Richard (I think...) near Fort about [USF] and after we hunted a little we talked and asked me a few questions (I saw them again while intervied) and that's it... He told me to join discord.
4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:
I am not sure who recruited me... Was it General Richard as I said before, or the guys I talked in Discored?
5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
As I saw [USF] is a large and friendly community and I would like to be part of something great like it.
6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.):
Well... I like PvE and looting most but sometimes I hunt around if I can win the zombie or with company, I also PvP a very few times when I see others (that I can kill them of course ;P) having their account on PvP mode, pressing little guys... I make them clear I am turning to PvP mode and if they don't do anything I attack them once I've loaded.
7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at:
I had my way from Nastya's, Dogg's, P-13 to Fort and I stayed Fort but I will try to go to SB, so I can't answer that question since I haven't seen them all. BUT I travelled sometimes from Fort to Dogg's or others outpost for trading and things like that.
8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
Ow... Thats deep... I will say patient, disciplined and honest.
9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:
I was asked this question when I was at about to join the army instead of going to university... The answers might be similar:
-I want to have a purpose when I do something and even at this game, so it would be nice to work for a team's "evolution"
-I like the style of the team and I think it represents me
-I am the best ;p
10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier:
I would like to make an efford and help by looting and collecting money (and good weapons and armor if lucky enough) in order to contribute for making USF a large and powerful community.
11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
I haven't been in a clan yet.
12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:
I hope at least a few hours (more than 5) a week, but since there are is September coming (and DF2 of course  Twisted Evil ) I can only hope  Rolling Eyes
14. How long have you played Dead Frontier:
Well... I think I had made this (or maybe another account I forgot) at about 6-7 years ago but I have been playing again a year now and maybe a few times at the gap I made...
15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why:
Of course I have been playing in order to earn more money and better weapons all this time, but I can not see why I should be opposed to this as there is no point to collect money if you can't be happy by just having them alone. Also, if I become a member I will get also equipment and other help so it is like we say in Greece "Δούναι και λαβείν" (=give and take)

Or shortly (No, I would not be opposed to that.)  Rolling Eyes
16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game:
Yes... I have been doing it at Dogg's when I go and I have tried to help some travel to other outposts, but usually they die on the way  Sad
17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s):

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on:
Yea, I would like to try new games.
19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
Airforce
20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:
No, I have not been a member of USF in the past.
Anonymous
Seabird

Back to top Go down

Seabird #1 Empty Re: Seabird #1

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Voting Phase Initialized.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Seabird #1 Empty Re: Seabird #1