United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binbag321 #1

Go down

Binbag321 #1 Empty Binbag321 #1

Post by Binbag321 #1 Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 am

1. Account Name: Binbag321

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13044276

3. How did you find out about [USF]: A member, ACE had told me about the clan in the Dead Frontier discord which i was happy to join and become involved in this clan.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: Ingame username: Quickace6. Discord name: Ace#0855

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I love the dead frontier game and community as everyone is supportive. I love the idea of this clan and would love to become more invested in the game because of the reason just to help others and work as a team. The USF clan helps me come in contact with other players who may assist me and help me in my ventures in game and work as a strong community.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): PvE, Grinding and Looting. If needed i will play PvP but i currently am not interested in PvP as i am a lower level currently anyway.

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: I plan on moving to the Secronom Bunker but i currently operate at Fort pastor

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Determined. Persistent. Loyal.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I can be a great asset to the community and the people involved in the clan. I can assist in anything needed; financial support in game or just help with farming, looting or grinding. I'm an active player and have the time and want to help the community and clan.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: I can and will benefit the colony by assisting people in grinding, farming and looting whilst also donating money to help around the clan when i have the option to.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I have been a clan previously, I've forgotten the names of the clans i have been in before ( over multiple accounts ).

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: Every clan i was in became inactive. As i heard of USF, i instantly was interested and wanted to join to become a member of the community.

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Most of the time as playing the computer is my main pastime and I love the game. Around 20 hours a week at a minimum, this may change in the future.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: Not too long, my main account, 2 days. in general i've made many accounts and never got too far.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: Depending on my plans using money, potentially. This mostly wont be a problem due to the fact that i am already well off at the moment in game and will be. I would definitely spare any money i could in the interest of helping fund the clan.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Yes.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s):

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Yes, depending on the games as i may not be interested in the game.

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: I have not,
Anonymous
Binbag321 #1

Back to top Go down

Binbag321 #1 Empty Re: Binbag321 #1

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Applicant Denied. Kicked out for begging and violation of rules.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum