United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pepakruger #1

3 posters

Go down

pepakruger #1 Empty pepakruger #1

Post by pepakruger Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:18 pm

1. Account Name:pepakruger

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a=

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i was recruited

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username i forgot it i think his name starts with letter L

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: because i want to be part off pb 2 team

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:i was first playing like a guest then i med my acc and i am god just look my rank i am PROmoted

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: helper active

8. How many kills do you have: i think 100 or more

9. How many deaths do you have: 11

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: maybe i dont know whats that

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: same

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: immortal

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: i am active. i want to be a better player in pb2. i quickly learn and achieve results

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: i can do anything just say it to me and you will see it

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: i am good with sniper and i am good at parkour and with assault rifle

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: never

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: i wasnt in any clan

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: pepakruger

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: am every day online

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: about 2 years this is third one

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): no

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: i dont know really

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave:no i havent

pepakruger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

pepakruger #1 Empty Re: pepakruger #1

Post by Jäger Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 am

There are a significant amount of issues with this application, you have clearly filled in this application with absolute negligence and disregard for it's purpose and if I remember correctly, your previous application was deleted due to a similar instance which was the reason you were shifted into Users.

- Question#2: The link you have provided is invalid since it directs us to the game portal instead of your profile.

- Question#4: There are several members that have "L" as the starting letter of their nickname, not really much of a clue.

- Question:6: Again, we cannot see your rank nor confirm that you are indeed "PROmoted" since you have provided an invalid link. Same goes for Question#8-12.

- Question#13: If you consider yourself as a "god" in PB2, how can we help you in any manner to be a better player if you have godlike skill?

- Question#18: You only provided your Discord name and not your ID.

- Question#22: This is not an optional question, you need provide an answer as to which out of the three factions you want to join.

To summarize, the quality of this application is unsatisfactory. Also, since you have stated under Question#14 that "i can do anything just say it to me and you will see it", then I expect you to submit another application that has been properly rectified.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Application Voided. Not fulfilling what others have asked for you to do to validate your Application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum