United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackal 1445 #3

Go down

Jackal 1445 #3 Empty Jackal 1445 #3

Post by Jackal 1445 Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:20 pm

1. Account Name: Jackal 1445

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Jackal%201445&id=1620738

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I was a member of it until late 2017, I think.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Hunter, originally. Ehsan Huq told me it would be better to rejoin than to make some other clan.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to contribute my skills again and have a cause to stand for.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'd say I'm somewhat experienced. I feel this way because I've had 8 years to hone my skills for PB2.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Sarcastic, laid-back, (sort of) level headed.

8. How many kills do you have: 209

9. How many deaths do you have:435

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.1

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: None.

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 0.33, 0.48.

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I'm a veteran, so I know my stuff and how to do tricks. I can pass this knowledge down to a newer generation of recruits. Despite what past experiences you may have had with me, I am now capable of assisting recruits and helping to lead a squad of soldiers into battle. I am good with disciplining them, too. I am loyal to the end, or as long as my service to USF lasts. I will do my absolute best to carry out the function assigned to me.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can help out the recruits and be reliable on many things such as being a marksman, forward assault, support, whatever.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: My skills and playing styles vary, but I'd say my strongest one would be assaulting the enemy in strategic hit-and-runs.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: The Ark, C.E.L.L, USF, CGI, ARC, and CADF.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I left The Ark to help with C.E.L.L. I left C.E.L.L because it wasn't the right place with me and I was causing trouble the second time around, the first time around it was because C.E.L.L crumbled away.  I left USF because of my blatant disregard for the feelings of my fellow members, and I was very childish (Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do now). I left CGI because I never felt like that was the place for me. I left ARC because of former loyalties to other clans getting in my was of focusing on being a clan member. I left CADF because it was ultimately raided and destroyed. There was nothing I could do.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Jimmy. #4028

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Not yet. I'll be online during the day whenever you'll need me (usually). Of course, school usually gets in the way of that, but other than that, I'll be on.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 8 years.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
Nope.
22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: Frequent misbehavior and disregard for my fellow man.
Anonymous
Jackal 1445

Back to top Go down

Jackal 1445 #3 Empty Re: Jackal 1445 #3

Post by 119Warrior Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Application Voided

The Applicant has a history of disrespectful and insubordinate behavior and homophobic attitudes in the community.

The Applicant is not authorised to submit additional applications, at this time.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum