United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigbrainyb #2

2 posters

Go down

Bigbrainyb #2 Empty Bigbrainyb #2

Post by bigbrainyb Fri May 19, 2017 5:10 pm

1. Account Name: Bigbrainyb

2. List your account link:    http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=bigbrainyb&id=1620143

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I have met many friends on Plazma Burst 2 that are in the USF clan.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: I was recruited by  [USF-ARMY]Brig-C.ColonelCancer

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Because you guys are the best of the best on Plazma Burst 2 and I want to learn from you. To learn to be one of the bests.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:      I am pretty darn experienced, I have only been playing for 6 months, but I am very good at the game and use strategy not spamming to win  battle.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:  Dedicated, smart, fun

8. How many Kills do you have: 534  (I reset my data 8 days ago)

9. How many deaths do you have: 814

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: none

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: none

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: over all is a .66 latest is a .75

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:    You should except me because I am hard working, I am fun to play with. I am trust worthy, I won't shoot you from behind like others might. And Finally I will help improve the name of the USF.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will try my hardest to be really good at the game so that the USF clan looks like a really boss clan.  And I will bring new ideas of gaming strategies to the table.  

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: I am handy with a shot gun, a sniper and a plazma gun (as are most) And I like to stay high or low but not right in the middle where I am venerable.  

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I was in a Knight clan but it was fake.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans: It was fake and the members were mean and rude all the time.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: almost every night.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: about 6 months and I will continue for ever........still doing it ..........still......

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: none

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:I would like to be a part of the airforce and I will try my hardest to do really good if I'm accepted.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: I have never been in USF before.

bigbrainyb
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Bigbrainyb #2 Empty Re: Bigbrainyb #2

Post by iLightNOOB Fri May 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Better than your first application, I respect that. Application Accepted.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down