United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starscream Raptor #1

5 posters

Go down

Starscream Raptor #1 Empty Starscream Raptor #1

Post by Starscream Raptor Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:52 pm

1. Account Name: Lockheed Martin F22 Starscream

2. List your account link:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lockheed%20Martin%20F22%20Starscream

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I am a former member of USF. But, I heard of it for the first time by Tejas, which was long ago.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Let's say I was rather invited by Ryder, AKA Ameen. I wasn't really recruited.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to join USF because I have a particularly good experience from the past, and I am willing to do my best in order to make it work better. And as it is a clan I've been in for around 2 years, if I recall correctly, I always cared about this amazing community. I do not intend to give up on it, never ever.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I've gotta admit that I mostly have a past experience, but after I left Plazma Burst 2 for more than a year, I am desperately trying to get back the old skills I acquired in the past. But, I still manage to be a good player enough. I am not the best, of course, but I remain a decent player in general, except glitching, which has always been my worst skill.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Mature, Serious, Calm.

8. How many kills do you have: 4 361

9. How many deaths do you have: 4 288

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.04

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: None.

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: Latest KDr->1.02  Overall KDr->0.8 (My KDr fastly went down when I came back on PB2 in June 1st.)

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: Because, first of all, as stated in Question#5, I have a pretty good experience from the past as a decent PB2 player.

The next reason is that I am willing to do whatever I can to help making USF a more alive and better working gaming clan, which includes being active in-game and in the server.

The final reason is that I am good with taking care of domestic situations.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I have to mention that I am someone who particularly prefers to stay busy with whatever task, every minute, every hour, every day. In short, I am relatively a person that prefers to be active all the time, so I can help with everything without a problem if I'm asked/ordered to. What I can do will mostly be depending the situation(s) and the task(s). I am surely able to participate in the PB2 recruitments, even recruit when I have the time. If it is helping out and participate in decision making, that's probably one of my specialties. Moderation matters on the Forums or in the Discord server? I can take care of this field without a problem. I believe it is my #1 skill on Discord. I am also willing to participate in every PB2 trainings, if USF still considers doing it.

And finally, I can bring my maturity and my decent sense of responsibility to help the others making USF a better community.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: When I came back on Plazma Burst 2, I personally did not change my playing style as a Sniper user, whatever the type. Concerning this skill, my methods mostly consist of anticipating my adversaries' moves and direction of their shots, and then deciding whether to change my movements or to keep my movements as they are, depending on these points.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: HyPe, and another ally clan I do not remember the name. But, it was while I still was in HyPe.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I left HyPe because I wanted to focus on my studies, and I thought for myself that clan matters would only distract me. Plus, HyPe wasn't as active as it should be. And while I still was in HyPe, I left the other clan I joined because I did not enjoy multiclanning, not in the slightest.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Starscream Raptor#2912

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I am in USF's Discord server. I can be active on the Discord for about 7 hours a day, in total.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: I have been playing Plazma Burst 2 since around 2015, but I stopped playing in early 2018 and came back on it during June 1st 2019.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
.:~¤Sasuke Uchiha¤~ IceJewel Frostspark:. : https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=IceJewel%20Frostspark
Void Commando: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Void%20Commando
Void DeadSoul: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Void%20DeadSoul

Those are not accounts I am using anymore.

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: Yes, I was in USF before, and I left for many personal reasons I am truly not proud of, I don't truly feel like stating all of them, partly because I don't remember them all. However, the principal reason of why I left USF must imperatively come out of my mind.

The principal reason I remember is that as there was not much to do, during that time, for some reason, I was feeling totally useless, and, as I said in Question #14, I am someone who truly wants to be busy all the time, also considering the fact that my level of activity has considerably decreased over the days. And with all the school work I had to deal with, the high level of stress and tireness I had to overcome, I did not feel worthy at all as a member of this community. My behavior has started to change visibly, I started being more rude and etc. When I realized all this, my anormal behavior, my uselessness, and my high level of stress changing the self I was supposed to be, I eventually fell into depression, and thus, I left USF and Discord, and went inactive, not willing to return unless I become my old self again. -That's basically the whole story.

Last edited by Starscream Raptor on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Starscream Raptor #1 Empty Re: Starscream Raptor #1

Post by Crimson Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Solid application. I can vouch for both your combat skills and moderation capabilities. I'm more than happy for you to rejoin this clan and I have no doubt you'll live up to expectations.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzasski Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:44 am

This is a very amazing quality of application and everything’s good. It’s good to see you again, Raptor. I have no questions.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:01 am

The quality of the application is exceptional.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:22 am

Application Accepted. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down