United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IronPvP #1

4 posters

Go down

IronPvP #1 Empty IronPvP #1

Post by IronPvp Thu May 25, 2017 7:24 pm

1. Account Name:IronPvP

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=IronPvp

3. How did you find out about [USF]:By a friend called [USF-Army]Brig-C. Tejas Sony Mevada

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: [USF-Army]Brig-C. Tejas Sony Mevada

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Because I want to be better playing plazma burst

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:I feel well played because I feel that I am free or that I am in a war but the real feeling is that I am living with my allies

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:Experienced smart strong

8. How many Kills do you have:55

9. How many deaths do you have:53

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: Predicted Player Points 0.07

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:0

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:1.04

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:Because I am an experienced soldier and am good at body to body and obey orders from my superiors

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:Give a good image of the clan and that the clan be respected

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:I can fly / aggressive

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I did not have a clan

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:I did not have a clan

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:Often in the evenings and afternoons and on weekends I will be connected almost always

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 6 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:no have

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Army

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:If it was struck before but pe fell due to inactivity because I was traveling

IronPvp
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

IronPvP #1 Empty Re: IronPvP #1

Post by iLightNOOB Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 pm

I don't understand some of your grammar. Is English your native language? Also #13 wasn't 3 sentences. You need to say 3 sentences or more.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Fri May 26, 2017 12:41 am

6 years experience hm? Have you reset your KDr before, and if so what was it? Same for PP/PPP. 

Sometimes, it's hard to understand what you're saying. For example question 22. Could you clarify what you meant there?
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Fri May 26, 2017 7:03 am

He was purged when Hunter had removed the members who were not having a profile picture. He had gone travelling is what he meant, I guess.. He was a PFC. if I am not wrong. Some days after he was purged, I told him to add a Profile picture, and now since he did it, I told him to apply here.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 12:27 am

You said in #18 that you will be active almost all afternoons, but the reason you were purged was due to lack of activity. I myself sent you a lot of messages to add a display picture in discord but you took a long time to reply.. You only responded almost after a week you were purged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sat May 27, 2017 10:08 am

I remember you Iron. Since you were in USF before we adapted this new recruitment process. I'll let you in without the hassle. Application Accepted.
Sorry for purging you. Now if you are inactive you will be placed into an inactive role.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum