United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roilonnox #1

2 posters

Go down

Roilonnox #1 Empty Roilonnox #1

Post by Roilonnox Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 pm

1. Account Name: Roilonnox

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Roilonnox&id=1557329

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I found out of USF by two people on a PB2 server. I forgot there names tho.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: No i was not recruited by anyone. I wanted to join my self and some just helped me with that.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to join Because i think ti will be fun to chat with everyone and make more friends on PB2

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: On my account it says i am a Newbie. I don't think that because i have played for 1 year. I feel i am better then a Newbie

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:  Hardworking, devoted, fun.

8. How many Kills do you have: 0

9. How many deaths do you have: 0

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: 0:0

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: You should accept me because i have never been in a clan. I want the full clan experience. You would also get someone new to talk to. Also i will be a benefit to the clan by staying online. Also i am just fun to be around and fun to play with.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I will be an active member of the community.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: i like to play it safe. If there's an enemy i take is slow. Slowly weakening them. If i am outnumbered then i will most likely die.  

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: No i haven't been in any other clans

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: I will be online on these chats ether : if i am not busy then often: if i am busy then probably ones every day or so.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: I have played PB2 for 1 year.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: No i don't have any alternitive acounts.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I want to be in the USF Army

Last edited by Adolf Hunter on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

Roilonnox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Roilonnox #1 Empty Re: Roilonnox #1

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:28 pm

At number #4 you said you wanted to join yourself, but someone must have recruited you and gave you our discord invite link. Who was it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roilonnox Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:31 pm

"+l~.:[USF]CF:.hunter526:.~l+" he is the one i just didn't look in my inbox until now.

Roilonnox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:34 pm

You said you've played for one year, yet you have 0 kills and deaths. You reset your score or just didn't play approved maps at all?

Last edited by Maddox on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roilonnox Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:36 pm

I don't play approved maps. i find that all the fun maps are in the far right section of the map choses

Roilonnox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Alright. My last question for you is: You said at #5 that you "wish to join Because i think ti will be fun to chat with everyone and make more friends on PB2". But you can make friends in pb2, chat and have fun with other clans aswell. So why pick USF?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roilonnox Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Because the first 2 guys i met that where USF ( they didn't recruit me) where fun to talk to. So i assumed that everyone in that clan would be fun to talk to.

Roilonnox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:11 pm

So, you haven't been in any other clans yet you have been on plazma burst 2 for a year. Why choose us? I'm pretty sure you've seen other clans in the past year or so. And I know not every clan is bad. So you just randomly one day see some pretty cool members from USF and want to join?
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Roilonnox Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Yup. they just were fun and so i thought the entire clan was fun. i have seen other clans but they just seemed.... boring.

Roilonnox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon May 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Usually I would have asked more questions. Because still I think your answers are poor. I probably would have denied this application. But thing that saved you was that the members already view you as part of the clan, so alright. But don't give me any reasons to regret accepting you.

Topic locked, Application Accepted.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum