United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam Application Example

Go down

Steam Application Example  Empty Steam Application Example

Post by iLightNOOB Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:08 am

1. Account Name: tjustyn287

2. List your Steam or Account Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369240174/

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I found out about USF through Unturned.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: [USF]Bradley

5. Why do you want to join [USF]: I wish to join USF because I have had past experience within a gaming community on steam.

6. How experienced are you in the game you were recruited on? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved. Also, state what game this is: I have played Unturned for a few months now and I am still getting the hang of things myself. I feel this way because like most games there are people who have played the game since it first came out and comparing whatever gear or statistics they have to my own, I feel somewhat outclassed.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: Serious, inquisitive, and optimistic.

8. (This answer should be 3 or more sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: First I would like to say that USF should accept me because of the benefit of a new perspective, a new outlook on general subjects. Second, there is something to gain for both sides of the same coin as I can possibly provide new techniques, new ideas while USF could provide me with a new group and possibly new specialties to work with. Finally I can be a good teacher when necessary as Unturned is a somewhat popular output for players on a global scale, someone who can guide recruits and teach them a thing or two while learning something new themselves is a rare thing.

9. What will you do to benefit the clan: In order to benefit the clan I would first require not just an understanding on the way things work, but how the people within it work. I would prefer to get to know the others first, compare and contrast our specialties and then determine what be improved and/or developed in order to further said specialties.

10. What are your Skills/Playing styles: close range, assault.

11. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I have not been in another clan before.

12. Explain why did you leave these clans:I cannot provide an answer for that as I myself have not been in any other clans before.

13. How often will you be online: I am currently on summer vacation so I will be online most of the day.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down