United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naitor #1

4 posters

Go down

Naitor #1 Empty Naitor #1

Post by Naitor_788 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

1. Account Name:Naitor

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=naitor&id=1562744

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I found membes of then in some matchs and I heard a lot about her that she was one of the biggest clans of pb2

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:Revan

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:All the clans I entered I'm not getting well, I'm not getting promoted, They're dying and they're disorganized

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:I not playing good,I getting high ping In the matchs because the game lags a lot i play it for 2 years and i waiting for my new PC

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:good,edgy,proud (the truth  lol! )

8. How many Kills do you have: 1.142

9. How many deaths do you have: 1.103

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.1

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 2.96

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: Latest: 1.04 Overall: 2.79

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:To help in the wars,vote and help the low-ranking players

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:Stand by all my colleagues and fight along with them in all wars

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:Selfboosting and Shooting

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:TII and Dark Clan

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:TII:The leader is offline for months and the clan does not recruit more members DC:I Already reached the max rank that all members can get

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:I be online for 50 minutes or 2 hours and i wake up in 12:00 AM

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:2 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:No

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Army

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:I being banned by be inactive for a long time

Last edited by CSB on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

Naitor_788
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Naitor #1 Empty Re: Naitor #1

Post by Revan Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Tell me what you KNOW you can bring to this clan.
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:56 pm

3 Sentences are needed in your answer to Question 13. And I highly doubt that being edgy is a welcomed behavior in USF.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Application Voided. Invalid Answer for Question #13. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum