United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wulfrick #1

+2
Starscream Raptor
119Warrior
6 posters

Go down

Wulfrick #1 Empty Wulfrick #1

Post by Wulfrick Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:12 am

1. Account Name: Wulfrick, Short for Wulfrick the Wanderer

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page:http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/12592692

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I encountered one of the Dead Frontier Colonies Leaders, from there i took the initiative to find out what the USF was.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: General Richard / DA. Lady Justice

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Dead Frontier was the first MMO i played, i began playing dead frontier over 7 years ago, i have experience in many aspects of the game along with the experience i have in the outside world as a Mechanical Fitter & Turner. My appitude for high precision in the real world, working to within tolerances of 0.0001 thousands of an inch has lead me to play characters in games that are hasty, fast and completely inaccurate.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): PvE, i believe that in the age of the undead there is no reason for the last remnants of mankind to fight amungst ourselves, thus i believe that we should work together against the overwhelming hordes. At the current cycle in my life i am much more focused on grinding to reach a higher level before i enbark on the new journey of Dead Frontier 2

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: I currently and for the foresable future shall stay within the boundrys of Fort Pastor, until i believe i am capable of traveling deeper into the city.

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Precise, Dedicated and most importantly Loyal.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: Firstly, I believe that i would be a worthy member of this establishment, being able to work in groups of many and indepentally when in need to accomplish missions, tasks and other objectives.
Secondly, i maintain long gaming hours when involved in a game with friends, previously i have played Warframe for a total of 4000 hours, how ever now i have money at my disposal to procede to new heights in dead frontier.
Lastly, in game i am aimming to be a high end crowd controler, using shots guns and explosives to eliminate targets quickly to allow my team to continue with as little casualites as possible.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: As previously mentioned, i intend to be a loud, high aggro crowd control, this may have uses in farming or simply reducing the hordes numbers to protect civilians or our own personal.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: A Small Clan called Razor consisting of 8 players before the clan system was devoloped.

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: My previous Clan disbanded due to moving apart, we were all close friends in real life. Due to two of my fellow clansmen moving abroad and myself moving interstate it was no longer as viable for our clan to stay together. Thus we disbanded

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: I work on a 3 weekly shift, working from midnight till midday, then from 7 till 4, then from midday to midnight. I do no require a large amount of sleep, so in my down time i will play for roughly an hour to two hours a day.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: I began playing Dead frontier when i began highschool back in 2012, but after a year of two of playing my clan disbanded and i slowly lost interest in Dead Frontier.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: I Would be willing to donate a small portion, but unfortunatly my current position would not allow for a large sum.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: I would be willing to assist new players with ammunition or other items that i currently had at my disposal.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): No other active accounts.

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Depending on the game and the style, i may hold interest, but i prefer to stick to one game and master it.

19. Do you wish to be apart of our Army Faction, Navy Faction, or Airforce Faction in our clan: I do not have any preference, If i am needed or deemed fit for a set faction then that is the faction i will devote myselve to.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: I have not previously been a USF member.
Anonymous
Wulfrick

Back to top Go down

Wulfrick #1 Empty Re: Wulfrick #1

Post by 119Warrior Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 am

This application is of a superb quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 am

Beautiful Application, indeed. I must say that I have high hopes for you.
Good work on it.

No other comments or questions for the applicant.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 am

Looks great; No questions from me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:07 am

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickace6 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:08 am

top notch application
pretty impressive,
no other other questions from me
Quickace6
Quickace6
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 am

+1
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 am

I have no doubt that you will make a fine addition to the United Special Forces.

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:16 am

I have seen your conversation with warrior in the recruitment channel and granted that I myself have no experience in dead frontier: your general interest and passion for the game and USF is pleasing. You will make a fine soldier +1
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 am

+1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:49 am

It is quite rare to see applications of such quality. I see a lot of potential in you.

+1

diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:53 am

Application Accepted. You have Received 5 Positive Votes. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum