United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathVenom #1

+4
CSB
HDX
Starscream Raptor
DeathVenom
8 posters

Go down

DeathVenom #1 Empty DeathVenom #1

Post by DeathVenom Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 pm

1. Account Name:

DeathVenom (I made this when I was 12, don't judge).

2. List your account link:

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=DeathVenom&id=381751

3. How did you find out about [USF]:

i mean, there are USF members all over PB2 (or what's left of it). I've a couple of friends in USF, and I think being in the same clan as them could give me more opportunity to interact with them. I'm sure the game would be more fun with a community rather than playing alone.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:

Raevani.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:

Seems like an alright way to spend my time. Forming a little community rather than being a lone player is probably more fun. There are only a couple hundred or fewer active players on PB2 now, so joining perhaps the biggest clan right now seems like the best option. Speaking to several of the USF members in the Discord, I've found a level of maturity and community that I honestly thought had been lost in PB2. I'm glad to see that a group of players have kept the remnants of what I enjoyed about the game in the first place alive. I'd be honored to have the opportunity to partake in this community.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:

I'm pretty experienced. I've been playing since 2012 when the game started. I suppose you can test my skills in ranked matches, though I don't play much besides snipers and rails. I enjoy playing slow-motion rockets the most, as Ray can probably tell you.

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:

Ostentatious, erudite, narcissistic.

8. How many Kills do you have:

Somewhere around 200? My account got wiped a few months back though.

9. How many deaths do you have:

Around 200.

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:

I believe my points were wiped since I was inactive for a period of time, but I've created a few maps (rockets, modded-guns, and traps).

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:

As a veteran PB2 player, I should be of use in any clan wars we may fight. I have several specialties (rockets, swords, rails) where I can even train other players. I'm also good at conversation, and the scope of what I've dabbled in lets me talk about just about anything. I'm sure I would be a dynamic and interesting character in the Discord chats. I also care about fellow clanmates. I have the tendency to not care too much about people I don't know, but having interacted with online communities before, I can say with certainty that I'll be a loyal and active member of USF. I'll be sure to value the connections I make and do my best to contribute to the group.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:

I'll be active on Discord and try my best to create interesting conversation. On PB2, I enjoy interacting with players and playing games as part of the clan. I'll also try to spread the name of the clan, because a lot of players know me. I'm nto sure if I can recruit, but at the very least I'll encourage people to check it out.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:

I'm pretty good at rockets, rails, decent at swords and saws. I generally have an unorthodox playing style, and I try to be unpredictable to throw off my opponents. I find that it works for me unless my opponents are very experienced.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:

Gold, GMM, SoD, EKAT

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:

They died; I didn't leave them.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:

Very often.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:

5 years.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:

I've got about 3? All of them were wiped in the data wipe a few years back, however.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:

Navy.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:

Nope, never been in USF.

Last edited by Luna-tic on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application's colour-code updated.)

DeathVenom
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

DeathVenom #1 Empty Re: DeathVenom #1

Post by Starscream Raptor Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:10 pm

In one word: Excellent. Good work on your application, and, I must say that I will be granted to have you in our community.

That's all I have to comment, for now.
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDX Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Please answer this,

Ostentatious and narcissistic. Interesting choice of adjectives. Why would you name yourself so?
HDX
HDX
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathVenom Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:53 pm

HDX wrote:Please answer this,

Ostentatious and narcissistic. Interesting choice of adjectives. Why would you name yourself so?

It's a bit of a running joke amongst my friends because my first impressions are absolutely horrid. I come off as extremely arrogant and erudite when people meet me for the first time. In reality, it's probably more of a mannerism than a core aspect of my character. Once I get in my "comfort zone" so to speak, I'm a generally pleasant, genuine person. That description was meant to add some humor to the application rather than be a defining aspect of my personality.

DeathVenom
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:11 pm

+1.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:11 pm

+1
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickace6 Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:12 pm

+1
Quickace6
Quickace6
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Starscream Raptor Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm

+1
Starscream Raptor
Starscream Raptor
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-tic Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:46 pm

+1

Application has received 5 positive votes, and is accepted.

Topic locked.
Luna-tic
Luna-tic
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum