United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHANTOM 4-5 #1

2 posters

Go down

PHANTOM 4-5 #1 Empty PHANTOM 4-5 #1

Post by PHANTOM 4-5 Wed May 10, 2017 1:02 pm

1. Account Name:PHANTOM 4-5

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=PHANTOM%204-5

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i saw a recruitment lobby

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:E-wolf

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: because ive seen alot of active members and i wanted to get involved

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:active competitive fun

8. How many Kills do you have: 105

9. How many deaths do you have:84

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:i can play aggressive and defensive.i can adapt to different situations.i can lead and support others

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:mostly defensive but can play aggressive

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: moderate

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 10 hours

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: yes but cannot remember the name

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:N/A

PHANTOM 4-5
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

PHANTOM 4-5 #1 Empty Re: PHANTOM 4-5 #1

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 3:11 pm

ok bud listen: I have seen some pretty shitty applications but this has got to be THE worst one yet. You neglected several questions, some highly important, like for example you did not type a single letter to answer numbers 6,11, 12, and 14. In total this application is sad, disappointing, and overall shit. Come back with another one in 5 days and try and improve yourself before you even think about trying to "help" USF. That will be all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Phantom, I will be honest with you: your application resembles the IQ of a 5 year old,the skills of a member from Wingmen, and the grammar of a 2nd grade student. In other words this application is denied. You may try again in 5 days, but fail that application and you get no more chances. Now fix yourself before you can even think about fixing the clan. That will be all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Application Denied. Lack of Detail and Unanswered Questions. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum