United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MattAndrei #1

3 posters

Go down

MattAndrei #1 Empty MattAndrei #1

Post by MattAndrei Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 am

[size=10]1. Account Name: MattAndrei

2. List your account link : http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=MattAndrei&id=1284075

3. How did you find out about [USF]: Someone mentioned it to me 2 weeks ago to be exact. And No, i can't remember who he was, all i remember is that his friends calls him Nil

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: No, i wasn't recruited by anyone.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: Back when i was in USF everyone was nice to me and has the same interests as me, i wanna join back and support USF as it is today. I'm not good in words, tho i hope i can be in the same clan with my Friends. And i'm sure while i'm in USF i'll get better.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm an Average player of PB2, i'v been playing since 2015, you can already see everything else in my PB2 account. Tho, i hope i can be helpful to the clan.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: wannabe edgy man, humble, kind

8. How many kills do you have: 2 428  (Stated in my PB2 Account)

9. How many deaths do you have: 2 326  (Stated in my PB2 account)

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: No. I don't have any.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: No. I don't have any.

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 1.06(Latest) and 1.04(Overall)

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I can be in good help, i can find good like minded people to join USF. I'm always active and supportive to everyone in the clan. I'm very obedient to HR.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Pure Activity, i'm always active, everytime someone needs help from me, i'm always there.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: Camping, and SWORDS! amen to that, ya yeet.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: RAT(Recon Assault Team) , CrAzY , ART , JoG(Justice of Guests) , NSU , DLN/TDL(Drastic Legionaries) , Alien Base , SS(Sigma Squadron) , MFA/MoA(Ministry of Anarchy/Ministry For Anarchist) , Wingmen , and many more to list. And No, i have never been in DC

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: It's because some of these Clans are dead. In RAT i got kicked for being toxic. RAT has many autistic members, ya'll feel me?

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
Anonymous
MattAndrei

Back to top Go down

MattAndrei #1 Empty Re: MattAndrei #1

Post by Revan Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:13 am

Alright I’m gonna be straight forward with this: what’s one reason we should trust you whatsoever?
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MattAndrei Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:01 am

I'm pretty sure right now you don't trust me. And you really shouldn't. Not because i'm not trustworthy. Trust takes years to build up. Trust means you believe that they won’t do it even tho they could get a benefit from doing it. I have no answer to your question. Tho, i was in USF. So uh, i do hope that is a one way for you to allow me to gain your ''trust'' If ya have some time, tell me, why would someone like to join USF just to spy or cause destruction? Cause that's just plain retarded.
Anonymous
MattAndrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddox Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:14 pm

You'd be surprised. A lot of people get way too into this game and chose to spy and eventually nuke the server because it's just way easier than convincing against your enemy and eventually change his mind.
And if you want trust, I'd trust you a bit more if you could remake your application and answer these following questions, because it's pretty hard for an application to be accepted when all the questions weren't even answered.
Maddox
Maddox
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MattAndrei Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:25 am

I really don't see u guys touching PB2 tbh, but alright, i'll remake the application.
Anonymous
MattAndrei

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Application Voided. Not fulfilling what others have asked for you to do to validate your Application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum