United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paulfire #1

4 posters

Go down

paulfire #1 Empty paulfire #1

Post by Paulfire Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:42 pm

1. Name of the account:
paulfire
2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier profile page:
http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13016939
3. How did you hear about [USF]?
I told him when his recruiting members while playing in Mexico City
4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, indicate your username:
Yes, I recruit 199warrior
5. Why do you want to join [USF]:
Because I like to play with friends, it is more entertaining, after reading their rules and their way of playing, being in a good place helping those who need it
6. In what game styles do you focus mainly (PvE / PvP, looting / grinding, etc.)?
More than anything PvE and looting although grinding is fun sometimes
7. Which outpost prefers / tends to operate in:
I usually be in a strong shepherd or dogs
8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
Friendly
Collaborator
Shy
9. (This answer must contain more than 3 sentences). Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept it:
First I think I can help the community in whatever it takes within the game, I think I can help you and help you grow in the future. game, lotear, missions, houses, etc.
10. How can the colony and the USF operations in Dead Frontier be specifically benefited?
I can help my experience in the game to the newest, I am not a veteran veteran in the game but I can help the new ones if I need it with the basic aspects of it, the tools with the missions and others are veteran more veterans, while I learn from them
11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
Never
12. (Answer only if question # 11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:
---
13. How often will it be online / available on our Discord server and in the game?
Currently I can be close to the night and on the nights when I'm on vacation, but when I enter the University I will be more than anything at night, so that I can see my time zone and calculate the time with respect to the one they drive)
14. How long have you played Dead Frontier?
Toy a few years ago, I think in 2013 or 2014 for just over a year, but for playing time, now a year or two months ago
15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, to finance the creation of the clan or the allocation of equipment, would you oppose that? If so, why?
If without a doubt, it is necessary to take into account my budget.
16. Would you be willing to help new players (or those with less experience than you) financially and in the game:
Absolutely in fact is what I like most about the game that I love doing it if required
17. Do you have an alternative account in Dead Frontier? If so, provide your Dead Frontier profile page (s):
Alts:
http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/5240667 http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13016490
18. Would you be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on:
I would love it, although I do not know if it has the necessary computer to do it, but power would be delighted
19. From the following, which faction would you like to be apart from? The Army, the Navy or the Air Force of the United States Special Forces:
The air force or the navy would be fine
20. Have you been a USF member in the past? If so, why did you leave?
Never
Anonymous
Paulfire

Back to top Go down

paulfire #1 Empty Re: paulfire #1

Post by Ehsan Huq Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 pm

No questions.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 pm

On question 19, please decide on a single faction. Aside from that, and the obvious grammatical errors in the application, I have no concerns or questions.
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fives Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Application is of alright quality. I have no questions for the applicant.
Fives
Fives
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Application Voided. Not fulfilling what others have asked for you to do to validate your Application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down