United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilson Rolf #1

4 posters

Go down

Wilson Rolf #1 Empty Wilson Rolf #1

Post by Wilsonrolf Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:30 am

1. Account Name: Wilson Rolf

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/11964895

3. How did you find out about [USF]: A USF Senate, DA. 119Warrior sees a potential in me. He explained what USF is and invited me to join.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: USF Senate, DA. 119Warrior (Discord name)

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I would like to help each other out, bringing back some good old memories. Defending the weak, protecting the harmless, destroying any threat to everyone.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): Looting (Most of the times Solo), PVE, and Grinding.

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Fort Pastor and Nastya Holdout.

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Loyalty, Skills, and Cooperation.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: First of all, I believe in my own skills first. Then I would like to trust others, but not so easy. I always do my best when in action against my enemies. During actions, that is where my Cooperation with others are tested and shown. As for Loyalty, there is no reason for me to betray for those who helped me out in the first place. But that doesnt mean you can stab my back either.The USF is carrying a good cause with them and I would like to help them out. I'm also experienced on Military themed groups, organizations, and clans. Because of that, I can blend in with others easily. I might not be a great help to USF as I mentioned earlier. No matter what, I will do what I can and uphold every rules and orders of USF.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: I will carry on the duties, orders, rules of USF with me.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Yes, Harmonies Forsaken.

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: The clan went inactive and died.

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: I used Discord for other games and some Anime communities as well. As long as you mention me, I'll be there to respond. My timezone is GMT +7 and I come from Indonesia.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: 2015, but my account never went above Level 60 or having a really good equipment.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: No, its for everyones sake. I'm gladly to help everyone out.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Yes of course.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): None.

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Currently I have no plan on playing other games aside from Deadfrontier, and Heroes & Generals. I might change my mind later on.

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: I'm an ex Veteran War Thunder player. In that Game, I focused on using Tanks. So I prefer to join the Army Division.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: Never been.

Last edited by iLightNOOB on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited Question No.13, deleted the extra note regarding my Timezone.)

Wilsonrolf
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Wilson Rolf #1 Empty Re: Wilson Rolf #1

Post by 119Warrior Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:36 pm

This application is of an excellent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm

This application is of great quality, no questions.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Voting Phrase Initialized.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:02 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:10 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:13 pm

+1
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:34 pm

Application Accepted due to Administrative Ability. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down