United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minister X#1

2 posters

Go down

Minister X#1 Empty Minister X#1

Post by OnFoenemGrave Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:22 pm

1. Account Name: Minister X

2. List your account link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Minister%20X&id=1746105

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I've known USF since like...2015 so i can't really remember sry

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: Ehsan

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I want to join a community without side pb2's cancerous community and make friends

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:I've played for 5 years

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: adventurous affectionate Carefree

8. How many kills do you have: 1 069  

9. How many deaths do you have: 527

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 3.99

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: nah

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: Latest is 1.23 and overwall is 2.03 but it'll grow in awhile since im finna play arena

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: 1.Im Loyal 2.Im willing to contribute my help or assistance to the clan and 3.I can show my sportsmanship and dedication

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Loyalty and Dedication also i can help out around the clan(for like events it could be mostly anything really)

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: Im an arena player and a railer so i play defense in rails and defense in arena because in arena i camp alot :/

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I've been in Demonology

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I was kicked for chakra's rage since i killed him 1 time in ranked then left

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Versace#2537

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Im online 24/7 unless i have school :>

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 5 years

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): I had any account namde BioShadow but i forgot pass and ever since i played as a guest

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: I haven't

OnFoenemGrave
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Minister X#1 Empty Re: Minister X#1

Post by 119Warrior Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Application Voided

The applicant is under suspicion of being an individual who was banned from the United Special Forces' Headquarters' Discord server.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum