United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activate_ #1

+2
Ehsan Huq
Activate_
6 posters

Go down

Activate_ #1 Empty Activate_ #1

Post by Activate_ Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:31 pm

1. Account Name:
1. Activate_

2. List your account link:
2. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Activate_#peow

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
3. Through A Good Friend.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
4. QuickAce

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
5. The reason why I would like to join [USF], is because I find it once again as a family I would like to be apart of, I also feel like I would be a good asset to USF, and I can grow in ways that will not only improve my standards but my view of online gaming it'self. Another thing would be USF members, from experience I see them all as mature, and fun to be around players(The type of people I prefer to be around to be precise).

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
6. Even though my deaths are higher than my kills, my over all KDR, is not all that well, and I am only an Advanced Marine, I can assure you I have the skills to testify against all of these faults. The reason it's like this is because when I play online I prefer to compete against players with skills far superior to mine, the reason for that is because it gives me the knowledge to understand how they play, and soon as I keep battling them it gives me the knowledge to reach that same skill set, or even reach beyond that.(For this is the reason why my KDR is Low, I'm only an Advanced Marine, and My Deaths are Higher than my Kills.)
How can I Improve this? It's already being improved, as I keep playing against stronger opponents I get stronger myself thus, improving my overall skill base.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
7. Honorable, Discerning, Motivated.

8. How many kills do you have:
8. 3,006

9. How many deaths do you have:
9. 3,202

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:
10A. I currently I have no Player Points.
10B. My Current Predicted PLayer Points Stands at an 0.46

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:
11. No I don't have any.

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:
12A. Latest K/D Ratio:0.7
12B. Overall K/D Ratio:0.94

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
13. I feel that my Skills in the Pb2 community will be found very useful for USF. I will also be of use for anything that needs to be done. I also feel that my skills will be the main source of my skills for USF, but not only from Pb2, but other games I Know I will be Found Useful.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
14.Give my heart, and soul into trying my best to go beyond my best, and do everything I can to bring honor fourth the name USF.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:
15.I prefer to play smart, or even rush straight into battle(But only with a strategy to achieve my goal to either win, or bring fourth an opening for my allies/teammates to win).

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
16. Beyond, HeL, Reapers, VAC, ARC, Demonology, Exorcism, APU, USF.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any:
17. For the clans HeL, Reapers, VAC, And Beyond, I left those clans because of failure to stay active, no one was online, and if they were it would be for 1-2 Hours and then be gone for a whole 2-4 weeks Before repeating the same process.
I left the clan ARC, because of the toxic and stupidity the leader had resulting in bad conflict between them and neph, drama I did not want to be apart of.
The clan Beyond was one of the best clans I've ever been in since me and 3 other friend founded it, it was going perfect until one of our leaders nuked it, it was revived and going again before the other leader banned and kicked everyone out of anger and nuked it, so I ditched both of them, forgave one of the leaders, and restarted the clan by turning it into an (All game allowed) clan, but because of the 2 nukes that followed the newest model of Beyond, no one joined back, and those who have joined back only play Pb2, and they aren't active in the chat anymore, so it died, and died, and is still dying now as jid tries to keep it alive.
USF is an complete different story, I did not leave, but was revoked of the title USF, and banned from USF, because of a grave mistake I made, I do not regret what I have done, but I know it was wrong, that is why I tried to create a new account and start over rejoin USF and start a new life, but they all failed, I couldn't bring myself to and even when I did, it seemed as if USF already saw it coming and was prepared to get rid of me once again, so I just gave up, started a new acc, my current acc, my final acc, and went on with my life as The Member Who Dishonored the title USF, the past once haunted me but I have moved on, and I am hoping I will be able to get another chance to bare the title USF again.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #Neutral
18. Liar#1167

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
19. Yes, and i'm on Discord every day(Mostly Night, And Early Mornings Through the Early Evening).

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
20. 3 Years.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
21. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=EMP0RER
21. http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
22. I would like to be apart of the Navy.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave:
23.I did not leave, but was revoked of the title USF, and banned from USF, because of a grave mistake I made, I do not regret what I have done, but I know it was wrong, that is why I tried to create a new account and start over rejoin USF and start a new life, but they all failed, I couldn't bring myself to and even when I did, it seemed as if USF already saw it coming and was prepared to get rid of me once again, so I just gave up, started a new acc, my current acc, my final acc, and went on with my life as The Member Who Dishonored the title USF, the past once haunted me but I have moved on, and I am hoping I will be able to get another chance to bare the title USF again.

(I am not running away from the past but am fighting it head on, I am no longer the childish Anubis but the honorable and proud Activate_)

Activate_
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Activate_ #1 Empty Re: Activate_ #1

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:06 pm

This application is of a decent quality, I have no questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:32 pm

I’m curious, Anubis: why should we trust you with anything when you have so readily sold us out in the past? And also would you care to explain why it is you don’t regret the past action?
Revan
Revan
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Activate_ Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 am

I know that trust is something that is very hard to regain after it has been broken, and I will try my best to regain the trust that I once had, it is your choice to trust me once more, I have no objections if you still do not have any trust in me. All I can tell you is that I've change, and have realized the mistakes that I have made in the past, and am willing to give it my all to make up for those mistakes.

What I feel is not regret, but I feel that I have made a mistake that will either never be forgiven, or will slowly, Very Very slowly, be forgiven, I can understand why you would not trust me in the slightest, and once again, I can not blame you or anyone, but I will be sure to keep it as 1 mistake that has been done in the past, and will swear it will never happen again because that would have made it a Choice. All I can do is put my heart and sole into regaining everyone's trust, and become apart of the USF family once again.

Activate_
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Activate_ Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:26 am

Incorrect, I may not regret what I've done, but that does not mean I am not fazed by it. I think about it all the time, and telling myself it was a mistake, but If I could turn back time I would not change what was done. Everything is done for a reason, even if what's being done is wrong, and will hurt myself or others, it all has a reason that will soon catch up to me, whether it is good or bad, consequences are consequences, my consequence was being banned and hated, not only that but after what happened I found out I don't even get a long with the people I betrayed USF for, I only talk and even notice them through their skills in PlazmaBurst2 which to me was the consequence of learning the truth about other people. (What goes around comes around) Karma hit me hard, Created a clan Named Beyond just to have 2 leaders betray it and nuke the clan, so when that happened I learned what it felt like to be betrayed to have someone you trusted dearly just turn their back on you without hesitation is something I do not want to give nor feel again. If you think I will betray USF once again, that is entirely your beliefs and I understand your point of view, I can tell you that I've learned that trust is something that should be held dear, and I will never do anything to break that trust again, all I can tell you is that it will never happen again, and if you still are not convinced then allow me to work my soul until you are convinced.

Activate_
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:34 pm

For someone to betray the community and not feel regret has me hesitant to accept them back into the community, but for now, I will remain neutral.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by iLightNOOB Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:11 pm

Voting Phrase Initialized.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Application Accepted due to Administrative Powers. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum