United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoveJoy#1

4 posters

Go down

LoveJoy#1 Empty LoveJoy#1

Post by LoveJoy Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:01 am

1. Account Name: LoveJoy

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13038543

3. How did you find out about [USF]: A guy was advertising this clan and i was interested.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: Stereotypicalbrit

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I've never been in a clan before and you guys were non pay-to-win which is very nice.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): PvE, Looting and grinding.

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: At the moment i would like to be at Fort Pastor but when im lvl 50 i'll go to SB

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: I the kind of guy who is just fun to be around with and play with. I try to make people laugh and im a team player.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: Well i've never been in a clan before i want to know what it feels like and i think its way more fun to play with other people then just myself. Because zero of my friends like DF for some reason so i thought if im in a clan i can have more fun and grind more easily.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: Well i can do the samething as Stereotypicalbrit just advertise everywhere. Its a easy way to boost your player count in this clan.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Nope zero.

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Well everyday im online on Discord but not always on DF but if i need to be online im always active.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: Since 2014 atleast but i switched to many different accounts.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: Well if dont have much money or i am saving for a gun or something i wouldn't give anything then but if im wealthy and i have enough to donate im glad to do so.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Im not a expert myself at financial things in DF. But if i know something they don't know im willing to help.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/12426729

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: No im only interested in Dead Frontier and maybe CSGO if you guys have clan for that.

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Army

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: Never been one.
Very Happy

LoveJoy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

LoveJoy#1 Empty Re: LoveJoy#1

Post by 119Warrior Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:41 pm

This application is of a decent quality.

The applicant should be aware that while donations are requested in a reasonable and appropriate manner and a temporary inability to donate is understandable, donating is mandatory.

It would be significantly more difficult to supply and assist new members (and help existing members improve their characters) if the administration did not receive in-game donations from its members.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:02 pm

This application is of alright quality. I have no questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Application Accepted due to Administrative Ability. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum