United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzan1 #1

+2
119Warrior
CSB
6 posters

Go down

Suzan1 #1 Empty Suzan1 #1

Post by suzan1 Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:56 pm

1. Account Name: Suzan1

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/12235433

3. How did you find out about [USF]:I was a member of USF.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: DerJäger.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I want to be able to play as a team, rather than as an individual.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): looting and grinding.

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Secronom Bunker.

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Short-tempered, kind, helpful.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I want to be able to play as a team. I'm a very helpful person, so I can help out low level USF players, if needed. Being an ex-member of USF, I understand the true purpose of USF.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: I believe, USF is all about team work and cooperation. I think I'm pretty much capable of being able to cooperate with other players and help them in any way I can.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Yes, I have. Death Squad.

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: In order to join USF.

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Will be available in the Discord server everyday. Will not be able to very active in-game, though.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: Around 6 years, now.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: No, I would not.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Yes.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/10601363

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Keeping in mind my busy schedule, no.

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Airforce.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: Yes. I left because being a member of USF, I was persuaded by a member into believing that USF is not what it actually is.
Anonymous
suzan1

Back to top Go down

Suzan1 #1 Empty Re: Suzan1 #1

Post by Jäger Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:00 pm

I have spoken to the applicant in private regarding Question#20, she did not realize that she had not phrased the stated reason properly but I shall kindly elaborate it myself as I was part of the events that unfolded after she was persuaded due to the false information provided to her. The USF DF Committee had a run-in with a player who had unfairly PvPed and bullied one of our lower leveled members, as he was confronted by the DF Colony Leader and Committee Members, he resorted to extremely harsh and disrespectful behaviour but portrayed it to the applicant (who was an acquaintance of the player at the time) as the DF Colony Leader and Committee Members being the ones who provoked, slandered and disrespected him, he fabricated both the actual conversation and information about USF in order to persuade the applicant into leaving. The applicant currently does not communicate with the player, which is a fact that should be kept in mind.

Apart from what I have stated above, the quality of the application is good.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:49 pm

This application is of a good quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Voting Phase has been Initiated.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:53 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:11 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:04 am

+1

Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:56 pm

+1
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexcy Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 am

+1
Dexcy
Dexcy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 am

Application Accepted

Congratulations, you have received 5 positive votes. You are now officially a member of the United Special Forces.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down