United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PeteLoomis #1

2 posters

Go down

PeteLoomis #1 Empty PeteLoomis #1

Post by PeteLoomis Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:32 pm

1. Account Name:
PeteLoomis

2. List your account link:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=PeteLoomis&id=1705366

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I see the maps on all the time, and I've played swords with some USF members.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
No, I was not.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
I'm looking for an active PB2 clan, and want to play at a higher level.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I've been playing for a while, PeteLoomis being my second account. I had an account as a kid that is much older, that I can provide to prove.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
Fun, focused, passionate.

8. How many kills do you have:
89 since my latest wipe.

9. How many deaths do you have:
62 since my latest wipe.

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:
I currently have none.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:
I have none.

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:
Overall k/d Ratio: 1.44  
Latest k/d Ratio: 0.92

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:
The first reason that you should accept me is that I have clan experience. I've played at a low level for a variety of clans, and I've climbed to General rank within my current clan. The second reason is that I'm good in most PvP situations. I'm good at rockets, snipers, and I'm learning swords. The last reason is that I'm very active. PB2 has been my main game for a while now, and that means that I'm on it a lot.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
I will be able to benefit the clan by participating actively and at a high level. I've been playing for a while, and I have the ability to PvP well, being that DM, TDM, or COOP.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:
I'm a really good rusher, but I can play most styles.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
I've been in a couple on this account.
APU
RedLegion
Dark

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any:
I left APU because it lacked good clan events, and Dark for the same reason. I'm still in RedLegion.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:
PeteLoomis#0429

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:
No, I am not. I am online for at least an hour every day, more on weekends.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
My current account was made Saturday 6th of January 2018 05:22:15 PM, and my other account was made Sunday 10th of June 2012 03:55:25 PM
21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):
I've stopped playing on it, but my alt account link is https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=awesomebear123

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:
Probably the Army.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave:
I haven't been in USF before.

PeteLoomis
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

PeteLoomis #1 Empty Re: PeteLoomis #1

Post by 119Warrior Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Application Voided

The applicant is currently a member of a clan and the United Special Forces does not tolerate multi-clanning amongst its members.

In the event that the applicant wishes to submit a second application, he/she will need to provide clear evidence to prove that he/she has left any and all clans.

The applicant also is not present in the United Special Forces' Headquarters' Discord server - all applicants are required to be members of that server.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum