United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einflies #1

+2
Jäger
Ian Pastway
6 posters

Go down

Einflies #1 Empty Einflies #1

Post by Einflies Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:32 am

1. Account Name:Einflies

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page:http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13092335

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i find out through indirect recruitment when i returned to PB2 for some nostalgia and found myself in a conversation with some other people talking about DC and USF Tensions and decided to search up USF

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:N/A

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:Because of what it's ideals and mission stand for aswell as the curiosity and wanderlust of my personality of wishing to socialize with other people through most people use in their everday lives, which is gaming. and which i can also use my own skills to help USF achieve its goal.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.):i primarily focus as a support yet on the field, PvP and PvE wise. if for example a commander was just sitting on a chair as his/her troops were on the field and doing what they signed up for. the best decision would be for said commander is to go to the field himself for it gives moral boost and shows the enemy intimidation and such aswell as reputation and so he can oversee things clearly and not get tampered with through such any other means.

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at:The Fort

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Supportive, Loyal and Helpful.

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:i am well endowed in combat strategies and the flow of intelligence and i have infiltrated enemy clans before and succeeded as a spy and as an MIS and i can use the information i have gained to coordinate members and attacks and defenses based on personal info and what mentality that enemy clans have and what tactic they would probably use. the third reason is that i am a loyal person and i actively have a passion to help USF.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier:Rinse and repeat what USF has done and improve what USF has done in the past and learn and improve and evolve as a member for a growing and evolving clan.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:i was an MIS (minister of intelligence and strategy) Commander for clans that came from Contract wars and the pixel art warfare dot game aswell as a coordinator of attacks in ArMa Clans. Name of clans have been forgotten by memory and they're choices of disbanding.

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: i did not leave said clans, i only was the remnant of what they once were when the higher ups decided to pack up and disband.

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: most of my time, evening and night on mondays to fridays and all the time im on my PC on saturdays and sundays.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier:about a month or so with the help of StereotypicalBrit.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why:i will donate, since if it was not for USF that i would have even gained said wealth.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game:do onto others and may they repeat the same you do to them. in which i shall repeat the treatment USF gave me as a colonist as they helped me throughout the game and so i shall do the same to new players.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s):N/A

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on:i am interested as i already am participating as PB2 and DF1.

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: as suggested by our local discord nazi admin and our british grinch i am more of an AirForce Kinda guy.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave:No.
Anonymous
Einflies

Back to top Go down

Einflies #1 Empty Re: Einflies #1

Post by Jäger Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 am

The quality of the application is exceptional.

As a Nazi Admin, I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexcy Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:27 am

This application has an excellent quality

I have no questions in mind for this application.
Dexcy
Dexcy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Pastway Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Voting Phase has been initiated.
Ian Pastway
Ian Pastway
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:53 pm

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:16 pm

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:22 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexcy Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:03 am

+1
Dexcy
Dexcy
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Application Accepted with Administrative Abilities. Lengthy and Inconclusive Voting Phase. Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum