United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ilikepickles10 #1

5 posters

Go down

Ilikepickles10 #1 Empty Ilikepickles10 #1

Post by Ilikepickles10 Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:22 pm

1. Account Name: Ilikepickles10

2. How did you find out about [USF]: From [USF-DGI]LM. StereotypicalBrit, who is in a faction with me (Linhaven) on skycade.

3. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:  [USF-DGI]LM. StereotypicalBrit

4. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I wish to get to know the community of people who play games similar to mine.

5. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (Survival, Adventure, Creative, PvE/PvP, etc.): I am best at PvE, ok at PVP and fairly good at survival and a horrible builder!

6. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Loyal, Helpful, and finally, ambitious

7. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I am a Very loyal gamer, who plays different games a lot. Ranging from astroneer, or roblox, to Overwatch and Vr chat, I have a wide variety of games, and my knowledge is fairly strong of each game I play. I get along well with many people and I think I am a very likable guy. I am always open to play different games and love to meet people while playing them.

8. Do you prefer to work alone or with a team?: I do not really have a preference, most of my game planning is mental, only giving directions just before the attack to prevent any would-be saboteurs. but i can just as easily work as a part of a team and give constructive criticism.

9. Do you prefer to work cooperatively with others, or competitively, against them?: I always like playing against others, unless they are close friends.

10. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: Yes I have: The Outliers, The PCMR

11. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans: No one was on the Outliers anymore, and for the PCMR, it was a haphazard attempt by my friend to gain popularity as the "Owner of a gaming clan".

12. Please estimate how often you will be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: I can come on at least for 1 and a half hours every two days. On weekends I can spend upwards to 8 hrs once I build my computer.

13. How long have you played Minecraft: I have played since 2012, in a Lot of different servers.

14. If your faction/team needed you to donate supplies that you worked hard to gather, would you be opposed to that? If so, why?: Never, as a faction, we are supposed to work together and be stronger by helping one another.

15. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself), in-game, and help to teach them how to play?: I would, I love sharing the knowledge from me to the less experienced. Helping them always put a smile on my face when they say "Thank you!" or something along those lines!

16. Do you have experience with mods on Minecraft? If you do not, would you be willing to experiment with them?: I have many mods that I have used in the past, but none currently active.

17. If you had to choose one skill as your specialty (PvP, PvE, building, exploring, etc.), which would you choose and why? : Probably exploring/raiding, then pve/pvp

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on?:
Sure! I play many games mentioned in the game list and love lots of games!

19. Do you have multiple Mojang/Minecraft accounts or do you use multiple usernames? If so, list them: Sadly I do not.

20. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy, or Airforce?: Of the definitions, i would want to be in the airforce, as it is largly stegical planning.

21. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave?: N/A
Anonymous
Ilikepickles10

Back to top Go down

Ilikepickles10 #1 Empty Re: Ilikepickles10 #1

Post by 119Warrior Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 pm

This application is of a high quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 pm

The quality of this application is exceptional.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm

This application is of excellent quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:20 am

Voting Phase Initiated
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:33 am

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:18 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 pm

+1.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:02 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:00 am

+1
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:04 am

Application Accepted

Your application has received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum