United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarcusDDS #1

+2
Ehsan Huq
119Warrior
6 posters

Go down

MarcusDDS #1 Empty MarcusDDS #1

Post by MarcusDDS Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:39 pm

1. Account Name: MarcusDDS#1764

2. How did you find out about [USF]: A friend of mine (StereotypicalBrit) recommended it to me.

3. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: StereotypicalBrit

4. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I want to be apart of a community where I can meet people, play with anyone at any time and just be apart of a community. I think it will be beneficial for me both socially and in educational aspects as I will be able to meet people from other places  Smile

5. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (Survival, Adventure, Creative, PvE/PvP, etc.): I'm not fussy, I prefer PvP over everything else but Survival and Adventure is definitely fun for me too. I haven't tried too much PvE except for zombie games so I can't say much about it.

6. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Dedicated, Flexible (personality-wise), Adventurous!

7. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I feel I would be a Unique aspect to the team, I am 13 but I'd like to think of myself as a very mature individual. I've been self-teaching myself programming and I have programmed many discord bots and other minecraft mods. (However I have lost practice on the mods bit xD). Secondly, I could bring a wider variation in users. I have met users from all over the world and I'm sure they're willing to join and take a look, this would improve the activity, (from what it already is), as much as I can in my power  Very Happy
Thirdly, unfortunately I have been diagnosed with a serious condition (which I do not feel comfortable to get into detail as of now) which makes me miss a lot of school. Why is this beneficial you ask? Well this bumps my activity to its max! I can and will be on 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. (With some exceptions of course because I do have some sort of a life. xD)

8. Do you prefer to work alone or with a team?: Definitely with a team, something in me just has that enthusiastic desire to bring together a group of remarkable people and see if we could become something more. (See! I even do Avengers references!)

9. Do you prefer to work cooperatively with others, or competitively, against them?: Cooperatively with others, as I stated before I always want to be there talking to someone and work together to create a masterpiece. However, I'm always up to a competitive challenge.

10. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
     1) D3N (Fortnite) I ran this clan with my cousin and it did fairly well for a small clan however we had
         some issues and I ended up disbanding the clan because of some family issues.
     2) Paradox (Fortnite), not really a clan but thought it deserves a notice. It's a small group between me and my IRL friends with no intention of growing or going professional.

11. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

D3N: Because of some family issues between me and my cousin, the clan itself was going well.
PRDX: Because I wanted to join USF and PRDX wasn't as important to me.      

12. Please estimate how often you will be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:

8 hours a day on Discord and probably around 2-3h in-game (but I can come on whenever needed).

13. How long have you played Minecraft: Since 2016, so coming up to 3 years now. However, I have watched others play it (as I did not have the game) since 2014, so I'm pretty familiar with the game.

14. If your faction/team needed you to donate supplies that you worked hard to gather, would you be opposed to that? If so, why?: Nope, not at all. If I ever won a giveaway specified in that faction server I would 100% buy the supplies the whole team needs.

15. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself), in-game, and help to teach them how to play?: I'm gonna be honest, I'm not as patient as I would like to be. So I do not know whether I would be able to teach someone who hasn't played an hour of Minecraft how to play. However, if it is someone whose played other game modes and is new to a specific one I play, then yeah! totally I'd be willing to do it.

16. Do you have experience with mods on Minecraft? If you do not, would you be willing to experiment with them?: Yep, played since the first Crazy Craft! I've programmed a couple mods like a year back but lost all knowledge on how to. So I'm pretty experienced.

17. If you had to choose one skill as your specialty (PvP, PvE, building, exploring, etc.), which would you choose and why? : PvP, been doing it since the golden ages, still am!

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on?: Definitely! However, i'm currently working with a laptop as my pc hasn't been repaired yet so it'd have to be games my laptop can handle.

19. Do you have multiple Mojang/Minecraft accounts or do you use multiple usernames? If so, list them: I use only one account for simplicity: MarcusDDS

20. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy, or Airforce?: Army, I'm always on the frontlines!

21. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave?: No I haven't.
Anonymous
MarcusDDS

Back to top Go down

MarcusDDS #1 Empty Re: MarcusDDS #1

Post by 119Warrior Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:47 pm

This application is of a high quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:41 pm

This application is of great quality.

I have no questions for the applicant.
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:30 am

Voting Phase Initiated
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:31 am

+1
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matityahu Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:23 pm

+1
Matityahu
Matityahu
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehsan Huq Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:17 pm

+1
Ehsan Huq
Ehsan Huq
Forum Member

http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ehsan%20Huq

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:56 pm

+1.
Crimson
Crimson
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diamonder Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 pm

+1
diamonder
diamonder
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:05 am

Application Accepted

Your application has received 5 positive votes.
Congratulations, you are now officially a member of USF.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum