United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticCloud420 #1

3 posters

Go down

MysticCloud420 #1 Empty MysticCloud420 #1

Post by MysticCloud420 Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:09 am

1. Account Name: MysticCloud420

2. Provide a link to your Dead Frontier Profile page: http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13122956

3. How did you find out about [USF]: DF Forums.

4. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username: StereotypicalBrit

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: The assistance and support from fellow survivors.

6. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (PvE/PvP, looting/grinding, etc.): looting/Grinding

7. Which outpost do you prefer/tend to operate at: Secronom bunker But I wish to be at Fort Pastor

8. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Friendly , cooperative and Eager

9. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you: I feel that I would be a good addition. I want to enlarge the DF USF community. Also I want to be apart of the community. I want to be a fellow strong survivor who can last by himself or with friendly help.

10. How can you specifically benefit the colony, and USF's operations on Dead Frontier: Donations and Armour or Weapons.

11. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them: No I have not.

12. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

13. How often will you be online/available in our Discord server and in-game: Most of the day unless I go on vacation.

14. How long have you played Dead Frontier: I have played intermittently since I began playing when I was younger, 5 years ago, but the account, as of now, is a week and 2 days old.

15. If the colony required you to donate a portion of your wealth, in order to fund clan creation or equipment allocation, would you be opposed to that? If so, why: no I would gladly donate.

16. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself) financially and in-game: Absolutely.

17. Do you have any alternative accounts on Dead Frontier? If so, please provide their Dead Frontier Profile page(s): yes , mysticcloud340 http://www.dfprofiler.com/profile/view/13134572

18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on: Yes

19. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Navy.

20. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave: No.
Anonymous
MysticCloud420

Back to top Go down

MysticCloud420 #1 Empty Re: MysticCloud420 #1

Post by 119Warrior Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:23 am

This application is of a decent quality.

The enthusiasm of the applicant is quite apparent in his interactions on Discord.

I have no questions for the applicant.
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wazzasski Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:40 pm

This is a pretty good application. No questions/concerns for this applicant.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:48 pm

The quality of the application is good.

I do not have any questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 119Warrior Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:28 pm

Application Voided

The applicant has betrayed the Dead Frontier Colony by joining an inferior clan, leaving the USF HQ Discord server, and stealing USF property.

Topic Locked
119Warrior
119Warrior
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum