United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kosmonaut #1

3 posters

Go down

Kosmonaut #1 Empty Kosmonaut #1

Post by Kosmonaut Sun May 26, 2019 1:05 pm

1. Account Name: PoltergeistTrinity

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=PoltergeistTrinity&id=1757158

3. How did you find out about [USF]: right now because of ryder boi

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: ryder

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: well, i've known about USF for years now, but i was never really a part of it, didn't bother to be until now, heard good things in my time and a few bad ones, so i'm here to find out the truth and i'm also bored and clanless so there's that :/

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: very good with swords, i'm a ninja boi but overall i'm quite good, due to my experience in the game

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: witty, kind and crafty

8. How many kills do you have: used to have like +400 on my old account but i can't find it now, been like 2 years since i've even seen it, now i have 0 of course

9. How many deaths do you have: think it was like 350 something, now it's 0 of course

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: don't think so

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: oh god no

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: well, none

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:

1. well, i've had quite a bit of history in PB2, and i want to get back to the old times or at least, people who used to be around those times, like hunter boi
2. i'm not toxic, i'll mess around but that's about it, i like making friends all around me and as you can see i'm pretty honest given i don't really care enough to lie much anymore
3. i just want to be a part of the community given it was such a big thing in PB2 and i want to try and see what i can do around here to help, be a part of, etc

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: i honestly don't know yet, i'm still figuring out a lot of things, but i'd definitely try wherever i can

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:

1. extremely good at swords, i like the attacking in a tactical fashion rather than all out brute force
2. i've always been a good agent you could say, well, not that anyone would remember now i guess lol
3. i always observe what's going around first before i make my next move
4. decisions shape your outcome, got to think carefully

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: eh, used to be right now I guess, pretty sure none of them exist anymore or are alive, used to be in LoA well, not really in it for the clan itself, for a person but i know i used to be in more

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: either they were bad, inactive or just stupid and well, i've been away so long i don't even know if i'm still a part of them and i don't care anymore

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Kosmonaut#2724

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: yes i am, just got in the today, weird welcome though and i'm pretty active a few days in a week, if not working of course, got my courses too but i'll be there

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: uhm, well shit, think it's been 8 years but i haven't played in 2 years now, just got back not too long ago

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): used to, don't know where the hell they are or what they're called anymore

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: airforce

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: i did join the server a while back, just for fun and left after making a joke but no, i haven't been a part of USF before, just knew a lot about it then
Kosmonaut
Kosmonaut
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Kosmonaut #1 Empty Re: Kosmonaut #1

Post by iLightNOOB Mon May 27, 2019 11:17 am

Voting Phase Initialized.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down