United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dankbruhg #1

Go down

Dankbruhg #1 Empty Dankbruhg #1

Post by [USF-Army]Rec. Dankbruhg Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:47 pm

1. Account Name:
[USF-Army]Rec. Dankbruhg(Recon Class #1)

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Dankbruh&id=1780677

3. How did you find out about [USF]:
I asked a fellow Plasma Burst 2 player, and surprisingly he had a clan tag of an USF member so I asked him, if I can join.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:
Yes, I was recruited, but that was long ago. I don't have the person's contact because most of the players recruiting were new people trying to move up their ranks. But I was recruited by Hunter the Owner and founder of USF.

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
I wish to join , because this clan instantly makes you feel at home, it gives the courage to communicate with each other, and play with each other.

6. How experienced are you in Plasma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I'm well experience to try to apply for this clan. My K.D was 1.25 now it's 0.65,

I've been having fun and doing my thing in approved matches. I also was playing back in 2013 or 2014. You can also 1v1 me to find out.

7. Describe yourself in 3 words: Hardworking, determined, and cool

8. How many Kills do you have:  251  

9. How many deaths do you have: 372

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: No, I have none.

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: No, I have none.

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio: Overall: .65 Latest: 1.25

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:

13.1. first of all why you should accept me is that I Believe in true sportsmanship overall players should have fun. I do want an opportunity to make a greater change within the community. Recently a lot of people have been toxic and hateful towards one another I want to make a change.

13.2. Last of all, I want to help others in the community give them my all, and show that they can ask for help without problems. I want to give my full ability as a human being to give Compassion, empathy, and respect for the essential dignity of all persons, Patience, and Strong, dignified interpersonal skills that command authority. In addition I will also like to lead others to success, and bring joy throughout the server.

13.3. Last of all, Your Clan is great it is active and everyone is cool. Your clan is very Unique, because after a long period of time your clan has managed to survive during the falling of PB2 therefor the management of the leaders within the clan is tremendous, and I will like to be part that. I will be most pleasant if I joined this amazing clan.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:
I would be gladly to give in my time to help around the clan, recruit new players , organize events, and help other admins and leaders within the clan.

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:
I believe that patience is the key, if you strike when the enemy is distracted or down. strike with no mercy.
The weapons I'm most skilled with are Swords, rifles(any kind), sniper rifles, rail-guns , and shotguns.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I been offered, but let them down.

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:
I let them down, because It didn't call to me, sure there were different and unique people, but it didn't feel like home.

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:
I will have the wholes days all summer, but I will let you know ahead of time when I will have hours cut in my in game time and server time due to school. Just Dm me and will get to you.

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:
Nearly 5 years, from 2014- 2019, but i took breaks from time to time.

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: No, only this one.

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: The Army.

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave: yes I have been, I didn't have much going on at the time plazma Burst 2 was popular with 2,000 people online  join the USF to get a taste of the true experience yet it did feel good, I had other things to do with my life I had to take a break I knew that school would be harder if I didn't take breaks and focus. But Now i'm back and better than ever to serve The USF Army for what ever it need or what ever it takes I will be there to serve.
Anonymous
[USF-Army]Rec. Dankbruhg

Back to top Go down

Dankbruhg #1 Empty Re: Dankbruhg #1

Post by iLightNOOB Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:52 am

You stated on question #17 you let these clans down and it didn't call to you? What were those clans? You didn't state them in #16?
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:44 am

Applicant sent the message in a DM on discord to the question I asked.

Application Accepted. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum