United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreeperNinja #1

2 posters

Go down

CreeperNinja #1 Empty CreeperNinja #1

Post by CreeperNinja Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:41 am

1. Account Name:CreeperNinja

2. List your account link:https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Creeperninja&id=1785810
3. How did you find out about [USF]:By a USF Recruit

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:Ive ask Hunter526

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:I want to be a USF Soldier

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: Yes i am experienced but i have a new account

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:Happy Good Smart

8. How many kills do you have: 37

9. How many deaths do you have:26

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:No

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:No

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:1.42

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:I wanna help USF And ally with USF Because i have a clan named NOOSE and last because i wanna get my old rank Boot camp i think

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:im a Little bit stealthy i am fast and agile

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:yes i will list that i remember:ARC IIA NeB this i know

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any:some for bans and some for leaving

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Ninja 234#4564 19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I dont Know

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: 2 years

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):No

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:AirForce

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave:I dont Remember
Anonymous
CreeperNinja

Back to top Go down

CreeperNinja #1 Empty Re: CreeperNinja #1

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:09 pm

You haven't answered a few questions at all and many of your answers are disappointing. You must know that USF doesn't permit Multi-clanning if you wish to achieve a high rank in USF.
So, if you have your own clan, you'll either have to shut it in order to join USF or give up the dream of joining USF and can decide on maybe forming an alliance or something.
Also, you claimed to have been playing pb2 for a long time but your kills and deaths are very low. You claim to have experience and a new account in Q6 but in Q21 you claim to have no alts.
This makes me feel suspicious on your intentions in the clan. Try to change my mind by clarifying all questions again, focusing on my suggestions.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum