United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigdious #1

Go down

bigdious #1 Empty bigdious #1

Post by bigdious Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 am

1. Account Name:
bigdious
2. How did you find out about [USF]:
I was recruited
3. Were you recruited by someone? If so, state their username:
[USF-Head Mod] StereotypicalBrit
4. Why do you wish to join [USF]:
I wish to be part of a gaming community
5. Which styles of gameplay do you primarily focus on (Survival, Adventure, Creative, PvE/PvP, etc.):
Survival
6. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:
Humourous, creative, friendly
7. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences) Provide THREE reasons why you believe that USF should accept you:
I believe that a community as large as USF can always gain from good-natured and helpful people that join the clan and I do view myself as being one of them. I'm capable of conversing with all types of people, even if  they may be short tempered or have other flaws, and reach common grounds with them. I'm also willing to listen to other people's problems and have received feedback many times about how much certain conversations meant. As such, given time, I could have an overall positive impact on the USF. On top of these, My in-game skills and knowledge may also greatly benefit the members of the USF.
8. Do you prefer to work alone or with a team?:
Alone
9. Do you prefer to work cooperatively with others, or competitively, against them?:
Cooperatively
10. Have you ever been in a clan? If so, list them:
No
11. (Answer only if question #11 was answered affirmatively) Explain, in detail, why you decided to leave these clans:

12. Please estimate how often you will be online/available in our Discord server and in-game:
Possibly everyday but at least once per week
13. How long have you played Minecraft:
7 years
14. If your faction/team needed you to donate supplies that you worked hard to gather, would you be opposed to that? If so, why?:
If I have a good amount of said supply, then I'd be willing to donate
15. Would you be willing to assist new players (or those less experienced than yourself), in-game, and help to teach them how to play?:
Yes
16. Do you have experience with mods on Minecraft? If you do not, would you be willing to experiment with them?:
I do and routinely experiment with new ones
17. If you had to choose one skill as your specialty (PvP, PvE, building, exploring, etc.), which would you choose and why? :
Building, as it is my main creative outlet
18. Would you potentially be interested in participating in any of the other games that USF focuses on?:
Maybe
19. Do you have multiple Mojang/Minecraft accounts or do you use multiple usernames? If so, list them:
No
20. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy, or Airforce?:
Airforce
21. Have you been a member of USF, in the past? If so, why did you leave?: No
Anonymous
bigdious

Back to top Go down

bigdious #1 Empty Re: bigdious #1

Post by CSB Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Application Voided. Inactive application. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum