United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alphagov #1

3 posters

Go down

Alphagov #1 Empty Alphagov #1

Post by Alphagov Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:18 pm

1. What is your Surviv.io Account Username? (Write N/A if you don't have an account.):   AlphaGov

2. Would you be willing to make an account if you don't have one? (Write N/A if you already have an account):
N/A
3. How many accounts do you have? Please send a link to the stats of all your accounts. (Write N/A if you don't have any.): 1, http://surviv.io/stats/alphagov

4. How did you find out about [USF]?: From the discord server when strolling through surviv teams, and I did kill someone with it in their tag once but back then I did not know what it meant

5. Why do you want to join [USF]?:  Seems cool, as many people are in it, and it does sound interesting

6. How experienced are you in Surviv.io? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved?: I have been playing for quite a while now, I am experienced from the months I have been on this game

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives?: Funny, outgoing, lively

8. What will you do to benefit the clan?: Be active and help with the team  :3

9. What are your skills/Playing Styles in Surviv.io?: I like to loot up quick then hit the road looking for people to kill :3

10. Have you ever been in any other clan? If so, list them: Nope

11. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any. (Write N/A if you never been in a clan.):
N/A

12. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: AlphaGov#9149

13. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Yes I am in the server, I am mostly online 24/7 same with surviv (but once school starts that may change)

14. How long have you played Surviv.io?: around 8 months

15. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Navy

16. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave? (Write N/A if you never been in USF before.):
N/A
17. Would you define yourself as a rusher, a sniper, a long-range fighter, or a short-range fighter?: Short-Range fighter

18. Do you play offensively or defensively?: Offensive unless in a certain fight then I become defensive

19. Do you play any other .io games?: Nope, this one mostly

20. Would you be willing to play any other games that USF plays if you like them?: Yes
Anonymous
Alphagov

Back to top Go down

Alphagov #1 Empty Re: Alphagov #1

Post by Wazzasski Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:20 am

This is a good quality of application. No questions from me.
Wazzasski
Wazzasski
Forum Member

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wazzasski&id

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosmo Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:15 am

Application is of good quality. No questions here.
Kosmo
Kosmo
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLightNOOB Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:25 am

Application Accepted. Topic Locked.
iLightNOOB
iLightNOOB
Forum Owner

http://www.usfpb2.wixsite.com/USFHQ

Back to top Go down