United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WinterSiege #1

2 posters

Go down

WinterSiege #1 Empty WinterSiege #1

Post by wintersiege Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 pm

1. Account Name: WinterSiege

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=wintersiege&id=1700372

3. How did you find out about [USF]: I knew about USF for a long time (1 year) but one of my friends intrest me into joining.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: TreyDeadshot

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]: I really like how you guys train over time and i really like that, and i as i am in your discord server it seems peaceful and i dont like to be stressed out like my other clans i have been in.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I feel very experienced because i have been playing for over two years i been increasing on combat but i still need experience with training so thats one of the reasons i joined USF.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Simple, Determined, I dont know the last word but i want things to run smooth and if it dont i get stress alot

8. How many kills do you have: 160, I usually reset my stats

9. How many deaths do you have: 132

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: None

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 1.02 and 1.021

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I will try to b very active on discord sense there is school. I will try to attend training's when hosted. When i am a high enough rank i would like to keep the clan happy by hosting game nights and training's.  

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Being active and try to recruit more members.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I really just try to play as good as people on the leader board on PB2 but that dont always work so i play like a normal player.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: ARC, SOD, GPF, Nova.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I just did not want to be in clans anymore.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: shawn#3002

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Pretty often.

20. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2: About 2 years
21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):

22. Out of the following, which faction would you like to be apart of? The United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce: Im still deciding Navy or Army.

23. Have you been in [USF] before? If so, why did you leave: Yes, I left cause my other pc broke down so there was no use of being in the clan if im going to be inactive for about 2 months or so.
Anonymous
wintersiege

Back to top Go down

WinterSiege #1 Empty Re: WinterSiege #1

Post by Jäger Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:52 pm

The quality of the application is good. But, I do have a question for you.

Over the course of two years, why is it that you only have two people added in your "Friend's List", one being a new USF member and the other a map maker? Just curious about that.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

WinterSiege #1 Empty Wintersiege- Reply for the excutioner/ the fallen

Post by wintersiege Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:52 am

I cleared my friends list because most of my friends were inactive.
Anonymous
wintersiege

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Hmm, alright, that's a valid reason.

I have no further questions for the applicant.
Jäger
Jäger
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Application Voided. Applicant has left the Discord server. You are currently not allowed to re-apply.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum