United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am user x #5

5 posters

Go down

i am user x #5 Empty i am user x #5

Post by i am user x Sun May 28, 2017 2:22 pm

1. Account Name:user x

2. List your account link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=user%20x

3. How did you find out about [USF]:i always see good usf players playin pb2 games and i asked them how to join they said idk talk to our leader hunter he will give u the link

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:my friend usf dooblebob tryied to help me but cause i didnt know how to join he gave me a fake airforce or navy or army name but then i deleted it and tryied to join here

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:cause im alone i need some online friends or alies and a clan full of online people

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:im expirienced in pb2 i can selfboost, rush fast,defend, but my selfboost isnt that good still workin on it :3

7. Describe yourself in 3 words:loyal,good,not verry talkative

8. How many Kills do you have:1000

9. How many deaths do you have:903

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:0.31

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:+2.05

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:0.92

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:i will be loyal to our clan,i can help more people join, i will die helpin people in battle,i never bodybreak for fun, im always as much nice as i can.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:i can help make it more popular for playin games and stuff and ill help in clan wars as much as i can

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles: i like rushing or defending and selfboosting

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:i havent

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:i didnt

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game:in pb2 im everyday 2 times a day one mornin one night exept some days because i have exams now and i need to study

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:idk i think now 3-4 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2:none

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:i wish to be in airforce

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:no i havent

i am user x
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

i am user x #5 Empty Re: i am user x #5

Post by Iridium Sun May 28, 2017 4:07 pm

The grammar is terrible to start. For #6, anyone can rush or defend, its simple. Give us specific skills or weapons you are good with. 13 needs to be longer and better answers then "i die helpin people in battle". 7 wasn't 3 words, 18 meant how long you will be on discord. After 5 applications you would think you would get it right.
Iridium
Iridium
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Mon May 29, 2017 12:38 am

Iridium did give a pretty good review of your application. Just specify how much time you will be in discord as it is communication which makes a clan strong. Without any communication there is no difference between a clan and a bunch of random players with a common tag.. And also be a bit more specific on #6 as Iridium stated.
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mediocre Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 am

I just looked at most of your past applications and most of them were voided. I'm not sure if you know this but you're supposed to answer the questions in that white box thing at the bottom of the page.

Just try to give a few replies for any questions people have. I hope there is no confusion in knowing whether to type or not in that white box.
Mediocre
Mediocre
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by i am user x Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 pm

ok

i am user x
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tejas Sony Mevada Mon May 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Well, you could answer the questions more specifically that we have required you to...
Tejas Sony Mevada
Tejas Sony Mevada
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by i am user x Tue May 30, 2017 4:58 am

im trying as u can see :3

i am user x
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by i am user x Tue May 30, 2017 5:01 am

and my grammar is my grammar i cant do anythin about it sorry anyways ill reply in 3 days hopefully right should i reply questions here? or new topic :XD

i am user x
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CSB Wed May 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Application Voided. Not Answering Questions from Others. You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish to try again.
CSB
CSB
Forum Member

Location : Southampton, Suffolk County, New York, United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down