United Special Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ga_y_bartender#1

Go down

ga_y_bartender#1 Empty ga_y_bartender#1

Post by ga_y_bartender Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:14 pm

1. Account Name:ga_y_bartender

2. List your account link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ga_y_bartender&id=1653448

3. How did you find out about [USF]:Saw USF players and usf player told me how to join(warrior told me)

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:

5. Why do you wish to join [USF]:I wish to show others how they should be like USF people

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:sorta a noob but in well none use to be really good because i played pc but i use andriod on puffin browser

7. Describe your personality in 3 adjective words:

8. How many Kills do you have: 42

9. How many deaths do you have:81

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:0.01

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:0

12. Latest and Overall K/D ratio:latest0.29 overall 0.52

13. (This answer should be more than 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:Im a leader . have good speach and im willing to do anything also my great great grandma was in the navy

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:speach on post others also combat

15. What are your Skills/Playing styles:sneaky and open fired also

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:skilled army

17. Explain why did you leave these clans:rude unforgivable people and they dont give reasons why they are rude also i chosed to leave

18. How often will you be online in our discord chat and in-game: mostly every day

19. How long have you played Plazma Burst 2:3 years

20. Any alternative accounts you have on Plazma Burst 2: MeltedCash368

21. Do you wish to be apart of the United Special Forces Army, Navy or Airforce:Navy

22. Have you been in USF before? If so, why did you leave:no

ga_y_bartender
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

ga_y_bartender#1 Empty Re: ga_y_bartender#1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:30 pm

You didn't answer all the questions. Application voided, Topic locked. Feel free to re-apply in 3 days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum